The online racing simulator
No stream for todays race?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The username that will be providing video of the race is "MultiBC". He is in Shikane drift server. Somebody is taking the piss.

However, if teh stream does come on - I haz the ultimate view - dual screen ftw!!
Attached images
setup.jpg
It's on now. And well done to the dude for telling us all what the pass is

EDIT: @ Mike - press Ctrl-F to search for it!!

EDIT2: @ Mike - you typed in /insim+32300 :doh:

EDIT3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:KB_Germany.svg
Yea I thought the same...
But what can they do to connect without telling us the pass?
PS: lol the guy is searching for "=" in the german keyboard
you are on wrong page layout i Guess press shift enter ro chanmge back

I start recording when all is prpared well
Thank you
The stream, seems to be lagging a lot for me. Video updates once every 10 sec or so, while the audio is most of the time relatively smooth. It's been getting progressively worse throughout the broadcast. Just me?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :The stream, seems to be lagging a lot for me. Video updates once every 10 sec or so, while the audio is most of the time relatively smooth. It's been getting progressively worse throughout the broadcast. Just me?

Nah, same here.
Same with me.
Stream completely dead now.
Yup..
Yeah. . .
Yar
Stream fine check it at our site otherwise (same source) http://www.rsradicals.com
I do have enought bandwith here (streaming is at 1Mbps)
#91 - need
Been working fine for me, no glitches at all.
The stream appears to be of such a high quality, only those with good internet can watch. Even I can't watch it! I'll see if I can get the multiBC guys to make a lq stream.
It was quite bad quality when I was watching it - and I'm not just talking about the commentator!
No stream for me for the last 40 minutes or so. The RSR page only had a little bit of audio before but now there's nothing for me.
Enough steam at the moment though
#96 - need
It was down for a while there, it's back working now though.
Yup, seen that corner myself though
the stream on the RSRadicals site is best viewed in Internet Explorer (sadly) but on my crappy 1 meg connection its smooth and no lag!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG