The online racing simulator
Quote from v1rg0 :will you still be providing a flash stream? I can't see it on the website.

... ?
Quote from v1rg0 :... ?

My guess would be no since they've implemented that p2p stream now. What excactly is wrong with the wm one since it's about the same bandwidth?
Quote from hyntty :My guess would be no since they've implemented that p2p stream now. What excactly is wrong with the wm one since it's about the same bandwidth?

The WM stream sometimes rejects people if their internet isn't fast enough. The Flash one required less bandwidth so everyone could watch.
Broadcasting doesn't work to me. I'm probably missing any codec.
The flash stream doesn't work for me but the WM one works. Laggy though
can't they turn down the commenting a bit? it's fairly loud compared to the background, don't you think so too?
Quote from Bandit77 :can't they turn down the commenting a bit? it's fairly loud compared to the background, don't you think so too?

I think Ben's about right, maybe deko isn a tad loud. BTW where's mike gone?
Quote from J@tko :I think Ben's about right, maybe deko isn a tad loud. BTW where's mike gone?

Taking a break. Should be back in an hour or so.

d
Quote from dekojester :Taking a break. Should be back in an hour or so.

d

Slacker

EDIT: Deko can you stop haxxing my computer - I closed the stream about 5 mins ago and I can still hear you rabbiting on.... :S
I've been watching since hour 8 about. Very good commentating, IMO. It only gets boring when you stop talking, lol. Interviews are good. Everything is quite professional. No complaints here, except trying to stay awake and support the guys I like. For the record, I am wearing my go PMD foam finger, and patiently awaiting his next stint.

EDIT: Mentioned on the air. I feel special.
i cant watch the broadcast. because my windows media player says theres an error, can i have some help pls
it was working perfectly fine last night.
Quote from dan926 :i cant watch the broadcast. because my windows media player says theres an error, can i have some help pls

Well, what is the error?
Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help.

thats all it says so i has no idea

i just found this code if it helps C00D11B1
I have to say guys.. The stream is awesome! quality is certainly good enough Also the commentating is very very professional, with info about the drivers, interviews with drivers, and nice camera switching to where the action is

I was viewing from 0:00 till 4:00 just because the commentating was so nice, i couldnt stop watching (i also loved the advertising of: Hi mum! by Mooney, the mentioning of Bangbros.com (>_<) and a commentator calling a in GMT stationed commentator a pussy because he wanted to sleep :P i was laughing so hard )

Great job to the commentators(from all countries)!!

ps. amazing that 1st and 2nd are still so short on eachother :-O after 9hours of sleep :P

Greetz,
DutchShogun
Excellent coverage of the 24H event! Well done.

/Ronny
Quote from dan926 :Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help.

thats all it says so i has no idea

i just found this code if it helps C00D11B1

Ouch. Try the p2p stream?
that doesnt do anything it just stays as a black screen with a white box in the top left hand corner with a square,circle and a triangle in after i installed the direct x plug in
Quote from dan926 :that doesnt do anything it just stays as a black screen with a white box in the top left hand corner with a square,circle and a triangle in after i installed the direct x plug in

You have to restart your PC once you've installed that POD or POV or something player.
ok. i know have a screen with the bar at the bottom which has play and stop buttns on it do i need to restart my pc now?
it also has upload and download rates on it if tht means anything.
Love the stream, but where u guys at on IRC?
IRC Channel
#moe @ irc.gamesurge.net
7 second gap at the front after 22hr 38min of racing

Outstanding!
It was down to less than 1 second before Mooney made his last pit stop there!
Quote from dan926 :i cant watch the broadcast. because my windows media player says theres an error, can i have some help pls

bit late, but slap this: mms://91.121.93.197:3700
into something like Winamp or maybe VLC, and it works in Winamp, very smooth and high qual

hmm, and now its gone down, apparently they all have, but cant say for certain.
where in winamp to i type it in?

S08-09: Broadcasting
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG