The online racing simulator
i dont know if hyntty has already said this but is their a way to get the tracker information onto the the broadcast without switching the the tracker webpage?.
Yes, but it would involve super-madskillz programming from somebody. Or, we could squash the LFS window slightly and then put a squashed internet browser in below it. We could then scroll through the results from time to time. But anyway, as long as we keep informing you guys to look at the real tracker, there shouldn't be a problem.
ok thanks for quick reply it was just a thought
Can somebody who got the whole stream cut me a part when they interviewed me? Andrei Radu from Prodrive Racing. Thanks.
Quote from Andrei221 :Can somebody who got the whole stream cut me a part when they interviewed me? Andrei Radu from Prodrive Racing. Thanks.

Do you remember when that is? I would have to scan a lot to figure it out myself
It was while I was asleep so I guess from hour 11 to around hour 18.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It was while I was asleep so I guess from hour 11 to around hour 18.

That narrows it down.
btw.. are the last 20 mins missing, or is it just me?
Quote from r4ptor :Do you remember when that is? I would have to scan a lot to figure it out myself

I think there were like ~6-7 h left. Thanks.
Quote from r4ptor :btw.. are the last 20 mins missing, or is it just me?

The stream went down with 20 mins to go so, yeah, the last 20 are missing.
Alrighty.
Quote from Andrei221 :Can somebody who got the whole stream cut me a part when they interviewed me? Andrei Radu from Prodrive Racing. Thanks.

Here you go
Thx very much. <3
You're welcome
Quote from kaynd :Allready downloaded
My teammates informed me but I had to go check it for myself.
Now I know who cursed me hahahahhaah (video time 21:42.20 – 21:44.30)
In fact… we (XFusion & GVRteam) where not going to have a battle in a matter of moments. We where already battling for the past 2 laps. (last split of lap 434 till lap 436)
We where quite close for many hours during the night but our different pit strategies made that not so clear.

Ah yeah, real shame about your spin in the chicane there. Bad luck. Sometimes you can hit the tyres there and nothing happens, and other times what happened to you happens.
I just downloaded the file myself and I'm really impressed at the video quality. Really awesome job, MultiBC. I highly recommend them!
Sorry me if Im a noob, but I dont get it, is there a link to the whole broadcast video? I feel like Im missing something about the 20.1mb video link posted before
Tks a lot :god
Download MoE 6h Kyoto 28-March 2009
Quote from multiBC :Hi,

I don't know what your problem is. It works fine.

Otherwise go to our server and pick it manually.
http://multibc.com/public_ftp/

Very strange, seems to be a Google Chrome related issue. Didn't even work when I used the open directory link. In IE it's fine. Thank you!
Thanks again to MultiBC for all their fine work for us this season!

We're looking forward to even better broadcasts next year.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG