The online racing simulator
would have been the top left corner (some squiggle), play > url and then enter that

Its a shame really, ive been sat watching it since 7pm and it hasnt so much as stuttered throughout, was using about 100kbps download so not an unreasonable amount, 800x600 so its clear, and good enough compression that it didnt make it look pixelated at all.
just had to pick the final 20min to have problems
stream dead?
well work faster!
i do thth but it says end of playback is tht coz strea dead?
Quote from dan926 :i do thth but it says end of playback is tht coz strea dead?

Yse. But apprantly teh P2P sraetm is up aaign.
P2P only gives me a short replay that it plays over and over
not foe me it aint
Quote from J@tko :Yse. But apprantly teh P2P sraetm is up aaign.

which is late by like 8 mins and keeps buffering every 10secs....
It takes ~3 minutes at least to be able to restart the stream after offing it.

It feels like it's trying to catch up. Try closing and reconnecting, giving a mimnute between. Just a hope.

I hope to hell that the record is working ! Gah !

d
Haha in IRC:

[14:51] <@MoE|three_jump> OMG: Mooney TIMEOUT!
People go OMG REALLY?!!?!?!
[14:51] <@MoE|three_jump> just kidding

ffs..... why does this always happen.... 16h race boradcast died on me on last few minutes, so did south city and now this.......
Quote from j@tko :haha in irc:

[14:51] <@moe|three_jump> omg: Mooney timeout!
People go omg really?!!?!?!
[14:51] <@moe|three_jump> just kidding

:d

rofl!! :d
Not working here. P2P stream just uploads, but nothing downloads.
great broadcast! but a pity that the stream went off 20 minutes before the end
#217 - Kaw
Great broadcasting, I know I enjoyed it!
official Download Indexed MoE 24H 24th Jan 2009
Thx for the commentating and the download. Great job everyone
Quote from need :That link only gives me a 20.1Mb download which covers a few mins of them trying to get the stream setup.

Try using some download software like flashget or something...
Quote from Dragonmen :Try using some download software like flashget or something...

I couldn't get it either, thanks.
Allready downloaded
My teammates informed me but I had to go check it for myself.
Now I know who cursed me hahahahhaah (video time 21:42.20 – 21:44.30)
In fact… we (XFusion & GVRteam) where not going to have a battle in a matter of moments. We where already battling for the past 2 laps. (last split of lap 434 till lap 436)
We where quite close for many hours during the night but our different pit strategies made that not so clear.

Anyway good effort put running the broadcast. I imagine how hard it is to stay 24+ hours straight having always something to commend while trying to show something interesting.
Too bad disconnects made the TV director application pretty useless in tracking the action.
I suppose it would be quite hard to implement, but getting a shot of the tracker wouldn't do any harm.

I can think of one cool (=not showing winamps and such) way to put info on the screen but I'm still working on that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG