The online racing simulator
what shoe do you wear?
(89 posts, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why would they not? My old footy boots had carbon fibre on the heel protector, it isn't as expensive as you think it is.

I know it's pretty cheap, but why would they put CF on shoes for.
Same reason they put it on Astra vans for...oh wait...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Same reason they put it on Astra vans for...oh wait...

Now why bring this up, nothing to do with the thread.
i have three pairs of shoes, all from the same manufacture (Camel), because these are the only shoes fitting my feet (size 50, quite big but not that long). Most other brands shoes are just way too long for my feet, like clown shoes.
You bunch of girls talking about shoes...
IDF combat boots. ;/
I'm assuming (from the flag) that's Israel Defence Forces, rather than International Diabetes Federation or Intel Developer's Forum, right?

And yes Becky, clearly we're all a bit Metro. I don't know, not happy when we pay no attention, not happy when we take an interest. Clearly that 2nd X chromosome prevents you being content
#58 - senn
Blundstone Steel cap work boots
when i can be arsed wearing boots at home, and Blundstone Steel cap Gumboots at work.
why do people remember the model of shoe they wear does it really need to be remembered for pub talk? its one thing i have never got is remembering the model of your shoes???? :S

Ive got sig burned no rubber left on the bottom bits of dirt from various different countries on it

DC shoe co shoes that well...... as described ive warn every day for 4 years
I do because almost everytime I met new people I get asked "wow what shoe size do you have" after some time and then i get asked if I can still buy these in "normal" stores..... So yeah I'm a dangler but i know what shoes i wear
Quote from sam93 :I know it's pretty cheap, but why would they put CF on shoes for.

Maybe because its stronger than steel, lightweight and malleable. Why would they not?

And Dougie does have a point, why does that Astra van need a carbon fibre hood? It isn't a race car, it doesn't need to save some weight, so maybe its on shoes because they want it on or for looks but it does atleast have a purpose..
good old adidas goodyear hybrids, they are great in the dry, but crap if you wanna play football on anything wetter than concrete
Quote from kirmy :good old adidas goodyear hybrids, they are great in the dry, but crap if you wanna play football on anything wetter than concrete

Heh, I used to have a pair of Goodyear shoes made for mountain climbing. They were utter arse, too high up the ankle and too rigid so you didn't get the flexibility needed from an expensive pair of shoes. But that is what happens when you buy the name rather than the shoe.
Dunlop Green Flashes FTW!
Quote from sam93 :I know it's pretty cheap, but why would they put CF on shoes for.

Just for the design, my shoes were expensive enough so........
I have some shitty Nikes. I can never get decent trainers as its a real PITA to get them in my size. (UK: 13. Eur: 48. US: 14)
Brown Nikes
#70 - wark
Surprised no one has any Piloti shoes (or Sparco for that matter).
Air Max 95s mon! get with the times people!
#72 - MR_B
Anyone wearing Jesus Creepers should be shot on-site!
Just bought all white adidas supermod's. Love them So confortable and they look damn sexy.

http://footlocker.ca/images/im ... pdp/45-21736-2-04_pdp.jpg

P.S : They look better in real then on the pic :P On the pic it just looks WHITE and like any other white shoe. In real you actually see the adidas stripes and all that :P.

what shoe do you wear?
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG