The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Quote from sam93 :I wonder what peoples views will be when he wins it, I bet they still say he is rubbish etc...

Not many people say that he is "rubbish". He clearly isn't. Not agreeing with you saying now that he will be a multiple champion or saying that he is rubbish are two different things.
Quote from sam93 :Hamilton doesn't have a good attitude and is arrogant I will admit, but is Brits are arrogant imo. Hamilton is very fast and it adds atmosphere with his overtaking and such like. No one can deny that he isn't fast, when he first joined F1 he was fast I know some say its because he is driving a top teams car but you still need the talent to drive it quick. Piquet has been put into a Renault which isnt exactly slow as Alonso has proved by winning the WDC twice in a Renault and Piquet isn't quick whilst driving a Renault that with the right driver is a quick car, but saying that Piquet is crap So Hamilton has always been fast, I do think if he wins this years WDC it will give him a boost in confidence, even though he has a lot already, it seems that he still hasnt sorted out his confidence as he gets to the end of the season, he seems to get a little too nervous. Hamilton is always going to be at the front of the grid though and I think will be a multiple world champion, anyone agree?

Winning the WDC will probably just boost his arrogancy..
I think that Hamilton's cockyness and arrogance is what's getting him far (apart from the speed). His arrogance and cockyness give him so much confidence that he just keeps going and takes risks. He just looks determined to get it and I agree he is cocky and arragont but then again why not... Who cares if he is... If he was arrogant and cocky but failed then you could say hes stupid but he doesn't fail that much since he's in the lead of the championship so you can't say much...

So yeah, I think that his arrogance and cockyness is a part of his success on the track.
My memory's not what it used to be. Have we discussed the incident where Massa recovered from his spin and at the same moment Sutil went into the barrier? Looked like Sutil might've been left with nowhere to go but they only showed it from one angle where it was difficult to tell.

If I was Sutil, after Singapore, Valencia and Monaco, I'd be spending the next three races punting red cars off the track.
Quote from thisnameistaken :My memory's not what it used to be. Have we discussed the incident where Massa recovered from his spin and at the same moment Sutil went into the barrier? Looked like Sutil might've been left with nowhere to go but they only showed it from one angle where it was difficult to tell.

If I was Sutil, after Singapore, Valencia and Monaco, I'd be spending the next three races punting red cars off the track.

I think that it could well be the case that Sutil had aimed to go past the stricken Ferrari on the inside, only for Massa to shoot forwards at the last minute and cause Sutil to take avoiding action straight into the barrier. Only onboard footage from the Force India would show it really though.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have we discussed the incident where Massa recovered from his spin and at the same moment Sutil went into the barrier?

I watched it again and although at first glance I thought Sutil went off to avoid the 'recovering' Massa, the fact is Massa was more in the way before he started his rejoin to the track so it was just unfortunate really.

Quote :If I was Sutil, after Singapore, Valencia and Monaco, I'd be spending the next three races punting red cars off the track.

I think Ferrari should give Force India some half decent cars at the end of the season to say sorry, they've certainly written enough of Sutil's cars off!
Lol seriously poor guy. So unlucky. Everytime he's doing good someone messes up (most of the time red cars) and hits him or causes him to crash.

I think that he wanted to go on the inside but there was water on the track because of Massa's hit on those watery barriers. The water splashed on the track so its possible that he tried to turn towards the inside and sliped.
I dont get what is wrong with Hamilton being Cocky and Arrogant? Aren't we really intrested in what he does on the track and not what he is like out of the car? I don't see why this is a problem.
Just noticed this.

Ahahahaha.

Ferrari have a disastrous Grand Prix - so it's clearly the Grand Prix's fault.

I think it's time to consider that F1 would be way better without Ferrari.
Quote from sam93 :I dont get what is wrong with Hamilton being Cocky and Arrogant? Aren't we really intrested in what he does on the track and not what he is like out of the car? I don't see why this is a problem.

It makes him not likeable to the neutrals, who are then happy when something goes wrong, much like a certain large-chinned German.

DC is the exact opposite, Jean Alesi was as well as far as I gather.
Neutral fans like to see them doing well, because they are likeable chaps.
Quote from sam93 :I dont get what is wrong with Hamilton being Cocky and Arrogant? Aren't we really intrested in what he does on the track and not what he is like out of the car? I don't see why this is a problem.

There's nothing wrong with him being cocky and arrogant, it's his choice. But then again am I wrong by not liking him because of that?
F1 is entertainment, and as in all other forms of entertainment, personality and performance are important. To what extent depends on the particular form, but important it is.
Quote from STROBE :Just noticed this.

Ahahahaha.

They are now throwing their toys out of the pram, when it dont go their way and dont get a good result they throw their toys out of the pram, very professional. I think Ferrari should go and get their competitors in from the road production cars, Lamboghini, I wonder how they would do in F1.
Well, that went quite well for me as I hat seeing Ferrari dominate again. It's like Ferrari gets all the good guys like Schumacher and Raikkonen so I'm pretty happy about the gas hose thing and how Kimi is in last place

Well I missed a few parts of the race 'cause I was eating and people kept switching channels. There was a person who had an accident, this guy and Trulli. Who was the other? And why was the safety car deployed the first time?
I'm pretty sure 2 of the voters haven't seen the race. They voted to Ferrari.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm pretty sure 2 of the voters haven't seen the race. They voted to Ferrari.

Yep, i thought so too..
Quote from STROBE :Just noticed this.

Ahahahaha.

yeah hes completely off the mark for saying that:
Montezemolo, appointed this month as the first chairman of the F1 Teams Association, said before the race that street circuits, with their lack of overtaking opportunities, were not the way forward for the sport.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm pretty sure 2 of the voters haven't seen the race. They voted to Ferrari.

I voted for Ferrari, too.

I understand the question as "who was strongest speed-wise". And that was Ferrari, IMO. Massa was more than half a second in front of Hamilton in the quali and managed to build a gap to him in the beginning of the race. The stupid light system doesn't take away Ferrari's speed.
And Kimi had the fastest lap... AGAIN.
Having fast laps is useless if your not gunna be consistent. Kimi's been driving wonderfly and ruining it on the closing laps the last few races...

Massa... Well it was the teams fault really... So I wouldn't say that ferrari was strong this race because it is their fault that Massa ended at the back (unsafe release, the green light at an unsafe time, getting the fuel thing stuck once again (they should really fix that) and kimi messing it up once again)

I don't see how Ferrari was strong. Strong means consistency aswell as speed... They had the speed but they're way too inconsistent.
I don't see how you can come away from Singapore believing that Ferarri were the strongest unless you've the capacity for some serious delusions. Two cars. One car was a DNF after being stuffed into a wall and the other came in 13th after the team failed to address an already-identified and still-unaddressed flaw in its pit management system. How is that strong?

For me, Renault were less strong than they were lucky (being satisfied of no foul-play). Considering that 50% of Renault painted the barriers with "ING", I don't think they were strong overall. The 50% of Renault that did finish wouldn't have been where they finished up being at all but for the timing of the safety car period. The safety car period with its ludicrous pit rules only serves to shaft the race, really, and screw the result up.

Pound for piston, I think Williams was there on the day. Both of their drivers finished(!!!) higher on aggregate than anyone else, as far as I can tell without breaking out a calculator.
Come to think of it, they were very strong, at the same time, they just made 2 mistakes. 1 being a team, 1 being a driver.
Quote from SamH :I don't see how you can come away from Singapore believing that Ferarri were the strongest unless you've the capacity for some serious delusions. Two cars. One car was a DNF after being stuffed into a wall and the other came in 13th after the team failed to address an already-identified and still-unaddressed flaw in its pit management system. How is that strong?

To be fair Masaa was 1st and Kimi 3rd before the safety car roulette started (iirc). That was strong. The ferrari pitstop with Masaa was not strong but still the race would have been won by Ferrari without the safetycars and the stupid no-pit-rule.
Quote from zeugnimod :I voted for Ferrari, too.

I understand the question as "who was strongest speed-wise". And that was Ferrari, IMO. Massa was more than half a second in front of Hamilton in the quali and managed to build a gap to him in the beginning of the race. The stupid light system doesn't take away Ferrari's speed.

True, true
You could possibly say that for Massas Title too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG