The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Only 7.3 seconds on the clock for Massa's stop there. No way he could have got enough fuel in to get to the end of the race?
Quote from amp88 :Only 7.3 seconds on the clock for Massa's stop there. No way he could have got enough fuel in to get to the end of the race?

well super soft tyres, so he must have
Quote from J@tko :We're halfway, and its 1h 5 min

Yeah, and we had one safety car phase for about 5 laps. You do the maths.

Plus, the WARM-UP lap starts at xx:00, not the race.
Quote from amp88 :Only 7.3 seconds on the clock for Massa's stop there. No way he could have got enough fuel in to get to the end of the race?

They will have got some in at the shit pit stop surely? How long ago was that pit stop anyway? Cos he might have burnt that all off by now - lost sense of time :P

^ :doh:
Quote from Timdpr :Clean pitstop for Massa!

Just look at him. Seems like he doesn't want to race anymore. For a moment I thought he would get out of the car. Really. His race is screwed up.
Massa won't get any points - which engine is he on? If it's his first race on his current one, he could give up and save it for the next race.
Stream gone??

Massa is on engine for second race btw.
Quote from Timdpr :Massa won't get any points - which engine is he on? If it's his first race on his current one, he could give up and save it for the next race.

He will get new engine for next race.
Hamilton vs. Coulthard...

COULTHARD, drive as you used to!!
Go on Trulli!

I like Raikkonen, but I don't want Ferrari to do well. Sad, isn't it.

EDIT: Great camera shot! F1 cars going under the Singapore traffic

EDITAGAIN: Noooo... Not Alonso! Please!

EDITAGAIN2: Go on Hamilton!
Nice pit by Alonso
nice pass by Hamilton!!!
Alonso FTW
Alonso's radio - YOU DON'T NEED TO PANIC!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT PANIC!!!!!!

EDIT: Massa cut the corner!
How many cars will be disqualified for plank wear?

0?
1?
3?
More than 3?

I'm going for 1.
Trulli
Aww. Poor Trulli.

Oh! SC!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG