The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
its Beijin all over again! Ferrari fattys are doing 500 metres
Is there are large bit of massa's side pod missing??
definitely decided in the pit lane
Massa should get a penalty for going out right in front of Sutil, too.
Ferrari mess up again, they are getting good at this.
And Massa was released into the path of a Force India. But NOT his fault though.
seriously, Ferrari should not be allowed that light thing, should get penalised, thats like 2nd time......
Quote from sam93 :Yes!!!!! Hamilton I think is going to win this race now and hopefully the championship

How many times did you mention Hamilton in your few past comments?
Quote from zeugnimod :Massa should get a penalty for going out right in front of Sutil, too.

Sorry for double post, yes he should, the FIA are quick enough to hand penalties to Mclaren lets see if the do it to Ferrari.
Rosberg winning? WOOT
Quote from J@tko :And Massa was released into the path of a Force India. But NOT his fault though.

and it wasn't heidfleds fault for tilke's stupid design. Rules are rules... unsafe pit release... drive through!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :How many times did you mention Hamilton in your few past comments?

A bit lol, I'm off to watch the F1, this is becoming eventful.
FIA should sanction Ferrari and ban this semi-auto pitshit, tbh.
Quote from Intrepid :and it wasn't heidfleds fault for tilke's stupid design. Rules are rules... unsafe pit release... drive through!

huh? I wasn't saying he shouldnt get a penalty, i was saying that he didnt drive off under a 'red light'.

Alonso winning (sort of) btw.

^ Crommi - correct - I forgot that
Chocolate and gold... Don't fit.
Last year, some low down team did the same. They got penalised VERY heavily, if I remember correctly. Also, Massa pulled out right in front of that Force India. If they don't get penalised, than F1 is definately biased towards Ferrari. Simple as that. Also, the FIA will hopefully ban the green light release system that is causing these problems!

IMHO
Massa must get a penalty for the unsafe release this time. Ferrari have to get rid of the semi-auto system. Unless something disastrous happens to Hamilton here (retirement or crash) the championship is going very much towards Hamilton.

edit: Sutil did the same thing (drove off the down the pitlane with the hose attached) at France last year.

edit2: Sorry, it was Albers.
He wont, FIA does anything to make sure Ferrari wins. even if it takes a crash or one of the pit members with broken bones or whatever....
Rosberg is flooring it
Whoops Rubens! Gloves go in the crowd, not the water
Bloody Ferrari Spokesman:

'The Green light was on'
'I,I,I don't know....'
'But the Green Light was on'
'I don't know if it was on or human error or whatever...'4
'But the green light was on!!!!'
'As long as the person is OK, then everything is ok'
'Thank you <insert name of italian idiot>'

:doh:
Massa gets penalty. Poor man That's not his fault, he was awesome. Only that pit system sucks.
Massa penalised - DT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG