The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Quote from Hyperactive :The safety car rule is stupid. Among others Hietfeldt "moaned" about it in the beginning of the season and several have moaned about it since. Personally I find it totally random, it is just luck to not get affected by it but if you do your race is practically over. I'm guessing the fia will keep it though along with the sucky 3 phased fuel-burn quali system because no one likes 'em.

It is just a little weird how he moans when his race was messed up when he pitted isn't it. He just happens to moan when he finished outside the points, I think he may be slightly blaming the safety car aswell even though it was his pit stop that messed up his race. Yes, the safety car rule is stupid but they have put the rule there for a reason, he seemed to moan a little that it allowed Alonso to get from 15th to 1st, which obviously he didn't like because you want to finish as high as possible.
Quote from Hyperactive :The safety car rule is stupid. Among others Hietfeldt "moaned" about it in the beginning of the season and several have moaned about it since.

Maybe so (I have mixed views on it personally), but for Massa to start moaning about it solely allowing Alonso to win is akin to missing the point at the world sewing championships. Another significant contributory factor that allowed Alonso to dominate was the absence of red cars at the front, courtesy of Massa's pit crew having a collective blonde moment and deciding it would be funny to let Massa use his fuel hose to play skittles with the pit crew. I think he should direct his vitriol towards his own team, as from his comments you'd think the safety car had come in ahead of the Ferraris, and parked in their pit box with Mayländer sitting there grinning and giving them the finger.

Although come to think of it, it'd be bloody hilarious if he did.
I dont like the no pit rule. I know it's possible to monopolise pitting at the right time without it, but even with it Red Bull where able to pit both their cars before the pit lane was closed so it's not like the rule is actually stopping the thing it is setting out to stop, and drivers who have stopped earlier (Alonso in this case) still have a huge advantage so it's still a lottery.

Then again, if Massa had been allowed to stop his race would still have been screwed, so quite what he's moaning about I don't know.

Safety Cars always mix a race up, that's the whole purpose of them. If they didn't then wrecks would be removed under double waved yellow like they used to be.

Nobody actually believes the SC is out there for safety reasons do they?
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont like the no pit rule.

Does anybody? It's like motor racing 'musical chairs'.
Quote from Hyperactive :The safety car rule is stupid. Among others Hietfeldt "moaned" about it in the beginning of the season and several have moaned about it since. Personally I find it totally random, it is just luck to not get affected by it but if you do your race is practically over. I'm guessing the fia will keep it though along with the sucky 3 phased fuel-burn quali system because no one likes 'em.

From the beggining of this year they stopped the 'fuel burn' in qually three, they no longer get any fuel back for doing laps and i think its now shorter (by 5 mins??). I would like the old day format of "you got 12 laps go get em".

Safety car rule is stupid though.
funny how 2 people voted on Ferrari strongest that weekend
I voted for Force India. Clearly they were the strongest if you can look back.
... That's... Satirical.

They haven't even won a race this season. Poor guys.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :... That's... Satirical.

They haven't even won a race this season. Poor guys.

Like Williams, Red Bull, and most other teams then?
Posting this here for historical completeness.
Quote from amp88 :Posting this here for historical completeness.

i guess piquet is trying to screw renault over lol

i dont understand how they could have given him the orders to crash and cause a SC, isnt all communication between car and pitwall recorded?

EDIT: didnt notice the other thread about this, delete this post if u like

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG