The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
They must have changed it.

They definately had it at 50 kb/s the first weeks after they removed the CAPTCHAs.
Does anyone else think the pit entry and exit are dangerously placed?

The track looks great. A bit of contrast between light and dark areas, but nothing too distracting I think. The bumps make South City look smooth as marble tiles in comparison.
Apart from that one eric-shicane the track looks pretty nice. Haven't watched any of the practises so far, interested to see how it looks in action.

I really hope it rains in the race and quali though. Otherwise it is going to be a dull race. Let's hope Masaa wins
2nd free practice:

1. Alonso
2. Hamilton
3. Massa
4. Kovalainen

Alonso FTW.
Massa is there too, so my vote goes to Massa. Go Massa go!!
Quote from samjh :AFAIK, only two drivers have raced at night: David Coulthard and Sebastien Bourdais. Both of them in Le Mans 24-Hours races:
* Coulthard in 93 in a GT Jaguar but was disqualified (illegal exhaust).
* Bourdais in 99-02 in LMP900 (DNF, 4th, 4th, 10th), 04 (DNF) and 07 (2nd) in LMP1.

(Mark Webber also competed in Le Mans 24-Hours in 99, but his car flipped during practice and didn't race).

The problem I think, will be if there is heavy rain. Floodlights will wreak havoc with the spray. Light rain might be tolerable, but heavy rain would result in red-flagging, IMHO.

First of all Barrichello raced also a GT car in a night race '93, secondly, Bourdais allready did race a monoposti at night. There were night races in the ChampCar, in Detroit or Toronto if i remember right. Thirdly, Mark Webber flipped during the WarmUp/Race... if so, he already must have driven at night, as every driver in LeMans must do a given number of laps in the night practice sessions.

Well i watched the ChampCar races, and they did not have the quality of light F1 does have in Singapour and survived
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Massa is there too, so my vote goes to Massa. Go Massa go!!

You know, some time ago I wanted a mild addon to a hot-spiced dinner, so I took something called '[tongue brake]' with translation Apple Paprica. Nice and sweet, I though. It was not. It was pain. And it was in Kazincbarcika so there is 0,000010069% chance it was Your fault, so you better say Go Kubica GO!
Quote from pasibrzuch :you Know, Some Time Ago I Wanted A Mild Addon To A Hot-spiced Dinner, So I Took Something Called '[tongue Brake]' with Translation Apple Paprica. Nice And Sweet, I Though. It Was Not. It Was Pain. And It Was In Kazincbarcika So There Is 0,000010069% Chance It Was Your Fault, So You Better Say Go Kubica Go!

Alonso flying, http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=44084

"The former world champion repeated his timesheet-topping performance from Friday’s second session with a stunning late lap of 1m44.506s – six-tenths of a second faster than nearest challenger Lewis Hamilton could manage."

Edit: I'm aware that was on soft tyres, but renault still look good here. Podium maybe?
Practices don't mean anything.
Quote from Jertje :Practices don't mean anything.

Yeah that's right. These guys should be fast during the quali and not during a free practice. We will see.
it does, it can be deceiving but it does mean something.
does f1 itv stream work to anyone? Started watching and after like 3mins it stopped, and it wont load anymore
Doesn't work for me either.
Well, this circuit being a slow, high downforce type one, I was thinking just yesterday that Renault might have a chance this weekend...
Free practices are used to test setups, tyres, fuel loads and generally anything that has nothing to do with trying to drive as fast as possible. Therefore, they mean nothing with regards to the actual difference in speeds on the track. 9/10 says that Alonso won't be in the top 5 for qualifying. If he is, then his fuel load will be drastically different. If he manages to outqualify the Ferrari's and McLarens and be on a similar fuel strategy I'll eat my words and hail him as the greatest racing genius of our time.
lol at Fischicella teh team get the car repaired 5mins left of Q1, he goes out and puts it in the wall again
Vettel's car is bottoming out "little bit"
Alonso out, that sucks.
yay Alosno out!
Hamilton just makes it to Q3 what the hell is he doing
wow Lewis was very lucky there... just P10 in Q2...
don't know how much those 2 Red Bulls cost him in his flying laps through. But all his laps in Q2 were rubbish.
vettel keeps demonstrating he can fight big teams

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG