The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
That was a fun race!
Toki, you do start to sound anoying with your comments, chill out...

Great race!
Quote from chanoman315 :for girls... i want to win in Brazil, England, Spain, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Belgium... and all that, but not in Asia

O/T ...my experience is that British girls aren't anywhere near as good as European girls. Why cant we get a race in Sweden, Denmark and Holland.

The race was nothing special. Ferrari cant continue with the lights, it's not working and I'm sure a the .001th of a second they gain from it isn't worth it.

Massa deserved better than what he got, not his fault but thats racing. DC brakes looked totally cooked when trying to defend from Hamilton, and the timing of Alonso coming out of the pits didn't help. It's still not over, but Ferrari need to sort a couple of things out first.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :O/T ...my experience is that British girls aren't anywhere near as good as European girls. Why cant we get a race in Sweden, Denmark and Holland.

The race was nothing special. Ferrari cant continue with the lights, it's not working and I'm sure a the .001th of a second they gain from it isn't worth it.

Massa deserved better than what he got, not his fault but thats racing. DC brakes looked totally cooked when trying to defend from Hamilton, and the timing of Alonso coming out of the pits didn't help. It's still not over, but Ferrari need to sort a couple of things out first.

Its not the lights thats the problem. Its the stupid fact they have to pit in that way in the first place.
I hope I don't come across as a major Hamilton fanboy - I don't really like his attitude, and he has made some bad mistakes, but I still support him.

Anyway, I'm off for a walk in the beautiful Wensleydale countryside. Bye all!
Lozer first, Roastbeef second, and Haetmelol third. Mazza fail, Rickrolenn fail, and Trulix again showed he secretly wants to be a railroad engineer.

All in all, a great race.

Quote from Thunderhead :Lozer first, Roastbeef second, and Haetmelol third. Mazza fail, Rickrolenn fail, and Trulix again showed he secretly wants to be a railroad engineer.

All in all, a great race.

perfectly summed up
Well done to Alonso, you can still see some tension between Alonso and Hamilton.
If Hamilton can keep it all together he will win the World Championship.
Hopefully Hamilton wins the next 2 races and then he would have won the World Championship with one race left.
Where are the conspiracy theorists? I mean come on. Piquet mysteriously loses control of his car right after Alonso went to pits, causes a SC period in which Alonso benefits the most. Brilliant team tactics, eh?

Anyway, great track, great race and a great result. Enough said.
I watched it for like 10 minutes, then flicked to BBC2 for the MotoGP which was more exciting.
Töki voted to ban himself from the F1 section. (1/3)
Quote from Kalev EST :Where are the conspiracy theorists? I mean come on. Piquet mysteriously loses control of his car right after Alonso went to pits, causes a SC period in which Alonso benefits the most. Brilliant team tactics, eh?

Anyway, great track, great race and a great result. Enough said.

No red car and FIA involved so obviously it was just an accident.

Quote from Intrepid :Its not the lights thats the problem. Its the stupid fact they have to pit in that way in the first place.

It may be the fact that I'm about to get whooshed here, or that I have had 6-7 beers due to mates from Uni's making a complete mess of the place, while watching the race and the football on 2 different TV.s....but how do you propose they pit?
2/3
IMO Massa showed once again why he will never win a championship: the second there's cars in front of him, he's useless. All the drivers on the grid that are or are going to be WDC (Fernando, Kimi, Lewis, Vettel at least) have all done what Massa has not: winning races by overtaking everyone who was in their way.

On the race

Kimi: Had nothing to lose, tried to close on Glock, The Shicane was too much for Kimi. And that's the end of WDC for Kimi.

Hamilton: Solid as usual, in the end didn't even try to overtake Nico, and why would he? WDC looking a lot easier for him now.

Fernando: Brilliant. Damn I didn't bet on him, even tho' I did considered it since he was flying in the practices.

Heikki: WAKE UP!

Trulli: Can we get this guy out already? All he does is hold everyone back.

Nico: Today he was a Finn. Even if Lewis backed up a bit in the end.
3/3
Quote from Kalev EST :Where are the conspiracy theorists? I mean come on. Piquet mysteriously loses control of his car right after Alonso went to pits, causes a SC period in which Alonso benefits the most. Brilliant team tactics, eh?

[15:12] <ThreeJump> hmm, if alonso wins.... piquet did cause the sc so they could alonso in front

Woohooo!! Mclaren 1st on Constructor standing!
Go, Lewis, go!

ps ferrari - epic fail!
Hamilton well may be getting 2 prizes then, the WDC and a Mclaren F1 as Mclaren have said if he can win the WDC and get the team the constructors he will get given a Mclaren F1
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :O/T ...my experience is that British girls aren't anywhere near as good as European girls. Why cant we get a race in Sweden, Denmark and Holland.

I mentioned the countries were F1 goes... if i had to choose countries, i'd say Sweden the 1st and last race
Just visit Hungary, you won't regret it We have beautiful girls here.
Nah Canada ftw. I'm surprised none of the drivers stopped to ask for one of the chicks number though. Would be pretty funny :P.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hamilton? Who?

the guy who is beating your team and drivers in the championship.

BTW..........your f*rrari cars didnt do very well, UNLUCKY!
Hey guys. I just want to say that I'm sorry what I've done in the last few pages.
I've realized that this kind of childish behaviour is not welcome here.
I really don't like Hamilton, and it's horrible to read what his 'fans' say.
I promise that I won't flame him (and you) anymore, but I still remain a Ferrari fan deeply in myself.
I'll keep my negative opinions in myself. So sorry again.
Jesus can we cut the Hamilton/Ferrari crap? It's so bloody annoying to read the thread...

Veeery bad night for the brazilians, even if it wasn't Massa's fault. Piquet useless (he said the TEAM changed his setup before qualify, but who knows...) and Rubens so unlucky he couldn't even throw his gloves to the people lol! Ferrari screwed things as usual, looks like Mr. I-push-the-button-that-makes-that-stupid-thing-in-pit-stop-go-green will be looking for a job on Monday.

Crazy race overall, but was kind of expected. Rosberg saved the finns, Hamilton was ok-ish, Glock appeared out of nowhere in 4th (what happened to him after that accident in Germany?), Vettel solid, BMW poor, Bourdais poor. Yay for Coulthard, and very nice to see Alonso on top again! Give him a bloody good car!

Oh well, looking good for Lewis again, let's see what happens.

Edit: forgot about Webber. Is it just me or he didn't want to race?
new found respect for Alonso, hack I am starting to like him.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG