The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
so to sum it up, Ferrari fail this weekend, the usual

Renault, amazing drive by Alonso, same goes to Rosberg. Hamilton did a good job too, got lucky with the Massa pit stop. Overall race to me is-Ok, not the best, but surely not as boring as Valencia.
Hats off to Alonso, well done to him .
Another awesome race with a great result, I love this season.
Maybe we don't need rain for a good race...

Well done Niko

Streams back thank god
Alonso!!
Rosberg!!
Hamilton!! :thumbsdow

Alonso and Hamilton on podium, gonna be fun to watch their faces
stream please? this latinamerican channels cut the race even before the podium...
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
I really hate Alonso, but he did drive well.

Raikkonen is my second favorite of the front running drivers (Lewis is first!) and I'm kinda indifferent about Massa. But I really don't like Ferrari! So the result was pretty good.
Quote from Timdpr :I really hate Alonso

It was the same with me when he was at McLaren, he was such an egoist like Hamilton is right now. At the moment, Alonso is symphatic, I've no problems with him.
Look at all those girls, I want to win a grand prix now!! :P
Argh, missed the first hour of the race. Woohoo Robserg though! Great one for Lonso as well. Räikkönen had epic fail, he's not helping Masaa winning any DCs by driving like Monotya.

Veteel and Robserg are really going to suffer from their future contracts. Both have the pace and nerves to win WCs but are stuck into shitty teams. And what happened to Kovalainen once again? He wasn't even able to challenge Buttocks in the end.

Lols, Masaa 13th and Räikkönen 15th. Louis was strong as he is as always, well deserved wdc. Defenately the best of the bunch even if his driving is dirty at times
The trophy is...strange.
for girls... i want to win in Brazil, England, Spain, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Belgium... and all that, but not in Asia
hmm Alonso aint clapping when Hamilton recieved the trophy still can see some anger between them
Quote from DevilDare :hmm Alonso aint clapping when Hamilton recieved the trophy still can see some anger between them

You see? Nice people hate Hamilton

Oh Hamilton's dad is happy. Was he so happy when he crashed that Porsche?
Heh, Haemitlon had his own drinks with him for the press conference
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh Hamilton's dad is happy. Was he so happy when he crashed that Porsche?

You're starting to sound like some youtube idiot.
that juice looks crap, even Hamilton thought the same, poured it from his cup back to the jar and got some water instead
Quote from Timdpr :You're starting to sound like some youtube idiot.

I'm not surprised to hear it from a Hamilton fanboy All I said there is true mate.
Sorry but he has a point, Töki. You are getting worse than DevilDare and sam93.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but he has a point, Töki. You are getting worse than DevilDare and sam93.

woah woah, dude what did i do to you? dont shame me
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Lets not exaggerate
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm not surprised to hear it from a Hamilton fanboy All I said there is true mate.

Yeah people aren't fanboys if they are sick of reading the negative Hamilton stuff from you in nearly every post you make, maybe just not talk about him.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG