The online racing simulator
I think Gills won´t do anything except their is a "S2 licenced" under your Name.
Quote from Sam8888 :Hello!
for those cars: XRG, XRT, FZ5, FZR, XRR, XFG

:bananadea:bananadea
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I think Gills won´t do anything except their is a "S2 licenced" under your Name.

Relax, im gonna buy it in few months... Just it isnt so simple in my country, and i dont have money atm. Until stay the demo for me...
Quote from Sam8888 :Relax, im gonna buy it in few months... Just it isnt so simple in my country, and i dont have money atm. Until stay the demo for me...

well when you get s2 licensed under your name, then you may request the sounds
Damn your good grill

Just been lookig through and wondering if you have any gear shift or engine starter .wav's to replace the stock sounds.

Been looking for a quite a while but not found any :/

Thanks for help anyways.

Edit: Also you guys, did you read that announcement? About knocking demo people? :/
Quote from lowrider181 :Edit: Also you guys, did you read that announcement? About knocking demo people? :/

Where? Am I missing something? Link please?
Quote from asbjoern :well when you get s2 licensed under your name, then you may request the sounds

Anyway, He might do it for other peoples (listen to the sound, it awesome!), or only the demo cars for me. (I hope so )
Quote from lowrider181 :Damn your good grill

Just been lookig through and wondering if you have any gear shift or engine starter .wav's to replace the stock sounds.

Been looking for a quite a while but not found any :/

Thanks for help anyways.

Edit: Also you guys, did you read that announcement? About knocking demo people? :/

This wasn't knocking a Demo user. I don't think Demo users get all those cars to drive. So why would you need all those sounds? "Cracked game maybe????"
Quote :So why would you need all those sounds? "Cracked game maybe????"

? Is that an accusation trying to say I crack? Or you talking to the other guy?

It was a reminder about that annoucement, I was not implimenting that you ARE actually doing it.
Quote from lowrider181 :? Is that an accusation trying to say I crack? Or you talking to the other guy?

It was a reminder about that annoucement, I was not implimenting that you ARE actually doing it.

Of course I'm talking about the other guy. Sorry if I quoted wrong wasn't implying you cracked the game.
He is a Demo user needing sounds for cars he isn't supposed to have.
Oh, my mistake then

But very true ...

Anyways i am still looking for a shifter sound :P
Sorry i tend not to give out my own recorded sounds. If there is a certain shifter sound you want i can have a go at it with an engine sound
Hi Gills

I have great idea for you. You can get all your demo sounds (XFG, XRG, FBM), in one *.zip, and this will be "Gills4Life Demo Soundpack" Do you like it ?
That is a very good idea !
Ok update, added demo soundpack.
so how do these work? i don't want to read 18 pages at lunch
the XRg has crap sound as is ...is this found in the demo pack?
When will be the 1.8T from skoda octavia RS released?
THAKS VERY MUCH!!!
lol ^^

well, i got an idea of a sound and im going to request it now...

I want you to try to make an 3 cylinders engine sound as good as possible with the ingame sound editor.
You can eventually use Ford Fiesta as inspiration: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ymyePe62Wus and make it for XFG or XRG... i think XRG is easiest

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG