The online racing simulator
#52 - Osco
a sturdy punch in the nutsack should do it
ROFL at Bob's idea, a college friend of mine spoofed an e-mail from the head of studies to a few of my friends, saying they were in detention. That didn't work...

Hmm....Napalm would work, but is a bit extreme

Why not get him in class, get a crowd of people round, and ask him a question, then laugh when he gets it wrong?

EDIT: Is it who I think it is?
I think i have to go with NAPALM :hbomb: on this one
or just beat em up with a keyboard.
Show him your computer in a dark room he will shit him self.

Or let your computer attack him and eat him :P
#58 - Migz
Quote from Luke.S :Show him your computer in a dark room he will shit him self.

Or let your computer attack him and eat him :P

HAHA! Perfect

Quote from Takumi_lfs :

You have to see this topic to understand him.

Quote from mcintyrej : clearly some bit of him isn't as big as he wants you to think.his brain. dirty people.

DAMNIT, it was the other thing i thought about first
But yeah you are probably right.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :
EDIT: Is it who I think it is?

Is who who you think it is?

Quote from thisnameistaken :Tell him your PC's been hacked and you're going to get him excluded for it.

He'll probably say it was him and then just not believe me that ill get him excluded.

Quote from Bob Smith :A topical suggestion from me: if you have school email accounts, spoof emails from his account to that of some girls/the teachers, where he proclaims his love for them and performing disturbing sexual acts in their honour. Should help people stay clear of him.

PERFECT! Next IT lesson i shall accidentily peer over and see his password, then when in the presence of myself i shall email the headteacher and multiple teachers saying some rude things

Quote from SamH :[edit] Oh, and block his MSN. You shouldn't even have him ON MSN.. that's just setting yourself up, and it's stupid. Nobody with any sense should have him on MSN, if he's threatening that way. If someone's threatening to break into your house and smash up your TV, you don't let them get as far as your hallway.

True but he really wouldnt try to even if he could.

Quote from Dajmin :You know what they say: Those who talk, aren't doing. And those who do are too busy actually doing it to want to brag about it. Applies to everything.

Unless your taking a break from being too busy acctually doing it?

And ive decided im going to just ignore anything he says about hacking my/anyones computer, if he doesnt shut up about it ill just make him look stupid when he understands none of the questions i ask.
And ill get into his email and send some rude messages around (Thanks bob)

i shall keep you posted on the situation.
Quote from Migz : PERFECT! Next IT lesson i shall accidentily peer over and see his password, then when in the presence of myself i shall email the headteacher and multiple teachers saying some rude things

Just a quick suggestion on doing this. A number of people have done this at my school, using others accounts to send emails around the school and some how they find out the person who actually sent the email if the person the account belongs to hasn't sent the email. I think they may look what computer the email was sent from and then see if the person would be in that room where the computer is by looking at the persons timetable to see where he/she should be(What lesson and room) and then they would know if he/she sent it or someone else did, I would suggest to send it in IT so then he would be in the same room as you. Your school may not have the same sort of system as mine but I think ours is run long the lines of what I explained as the PC's in my school are individually numbered, for example: PC-002 etc... Also at my school the head of the year and the headteacher gets a copy of every email a pupil sends in the school using the email accounts the school has provided them with.
#60 - Migz
Hmm good point, i cant do it during IT, we have a stupid thing at our school where you cant be logged in at 2 computers at the same time.
So if he was logged on i wouldnt be able to get on.

Although i can just do it in the library after school. This way its out of school timetable so they wont know if he was there or not
^ Spoof it from their account then XD
You can also set the clock on the computer before sending, to spoof the time it is sent.

Also if the school has a website that is locally hosted look for any contact us forms, you can use the %0a exploit to spoof mail headers in php mail and send as many emails as you like whilst he's logged in, and you can put anything you like in the headers. -f is a useful flag to know for that one.

Or you can not become worse than him and not hack anything at all, which might be the more ethical thing to do. You tell me, my morals are way out of whack...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :^ Spoof it from their account then XD

It wouldn't be spoofing if you used there account, that would just be stealing it and thenn using it normally. The whole point of spoofing is that you don't know their password, just their email address.
#64 - Juls
I just hacked Juls account to say he is plain stupid and show the world I am a world class hacker mouhahahahahahahaha.

Your friend.
Quote from Bob Smith :It wouldn't be spoofing if you used there account, that would just be stealing it and thenn using it normally. The whole point of spoofing is that you don't know their password, just their email address.

Got me there

I slept through my IT lessons, they were taught by an old fogey who runs his own firm, thought PASCAL is the most widely used and highest level programming language.

/me goes Googling to spoof an e-mail now
cout('PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975');
EDIT: oops thats C isnt it, should be writeln I think. I cant remember, it's been a long time since anyone tried to educate me!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Got me there

I slept through my IT lessons, they were taught by an old fogey who runs his own firm, thought PASCAL is the most widely used and highest level programming language.

/me goes Googling to spoof an e-mail now

Yeah, our IT lessons look just like that, 15 year old computers and pascal programing... with 60yr old teacher, who is walking, talking and doing everything in slowmotion in comparing to us... just like his old comps there
Quote from Migz :Bassicly theres a guy in my year at school, who keeps saying he's immesnly good with computers.

I.e. Saying he can hack my computer from his, he can create viruses to take down the school system and just saying general hacking sh*t.

But i started to think he was full of Sh*t when he tried to create a virus in notepad which access's something on the C drive of the computer at school called "bat.exe" which then causes your computer to crash and delete all your data. It didnt do anything except make a nice looking error

Then today he started saying that he was going to hack my new computer and corrupt one of the hard drives.

By going to the place where i bought it, asking one of his friends for the "public domain ip" of my computer, then going home and hacking it via that. Now im pretty sure that by that he means my External I.P And iirc you cant hack it using that (Heck all the forum mod's here can see our external ip's and none of us are being hacked)

He then said he was going to virus my computer via msn by sending me something which doesnt allow me to decline it.

I started thinking perhaps he would be able to........ until he asked the specs of my computer, ill tell you exactly how he asked some of the questions:

1. How much ram does your processor have?
2. How much ram does your hard drive have?
3. Is your computer quad core or dual core? I answer, at which point he says: Oh so its got 4 hard drives? Nice

He asked me a few others but they werent as stupid as these so i couldnt remember them.

But i remember telling him i had two graphics cards, he then says, "i have 5" (which i thought was an absolute pisstake), then he tells me that they're in his laptop( more of a pisstake..).

So id just like to know what i can do just to shut him up and prove to him he knows f*** all about computers and creating viruses?

Also feel free to share any simuler stories.

I know a little bit about exploits. Firstly, he would have to find your computer, he would need to obtain your ip address for that. Secondly, more people claim to be hackers than know what a hacker is, look it up some time. He actually meant to say he's a script kiddy who knows the basics of trojans and how to open a back door, I suspect this is highly unlikley. He would require a program like NetBus, SubSe7en or BackOrifice. If he is a "hacker" or "h4x0r" ask him what colour his hat is? If he doesn't say its red he's full of bulsh.

Btw, the true meaning of hacker is "a clever programmer"
Quote from Psysim :Btw, the true meaning of hacker is "a clever programmer"

I think it's probably more correct to say "original" meaning. Like in computing we used to have mouse and mouses, instead of mouse and mice. On came the masses, and one little nuance of geekdom was lost after another.

Some people argue that the original meaning of the word should be restored because of some kind of geek nostalgia, but I think the ability to communicate effectively rather than label oneself is more important.
Quote from Becky Rose :I think it's probably more correct to say "original" meaning. Like in computing we used to have mouse and mouses, instead of mouse and mice. On came the masses, and one little nuance of geekdom was lost after another.

This is true, its a term of the past, however, this is the kind of thing a spotty little liar would not know about, but I get your point.

Quote from Becky Rose :Some people argue that the original meaning of the word should be restored because of some kind of geek nostalgia, but I think the ability to communicate effectively rather than label oneself is more important.

I agree, to restore it would only confuse those who have not had the great fortune of having used computers for years.
My solution would be smash his head through a monitor (preferably a CRT), boot him in the bollocks from behind and then grab his legs and spin him as fast as possible before launching him through a fire door! I used to love I.T. lessons...
#72 - Juls
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Yeah, our IT lessons look just like that, 15 year old computers and pascal programing... with 60yr old teacher, who is walking, talking and doing everything in slowmotion in comparing to us... just like his old comps there

To learn procedural language, that's all you need, pascal, an old computer, and a slowmo teacher. Slowmo teacher is vital...that way you learn faster because you can't help finishing his sentences before he does, and that way you learn faster.
Quote from Becky Rose :cout('PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975');
EDIT: oops thats C isnt it

c++ actually

i still firmly believe that the only motivator behind the invention of c and perl was winning an obfuscation contest
Young people today !!!!!

Pascal is a high level language, In my day we learned with punch cards.

Now THATS leet programming !

Staggers off with zimmer frame muttering about machine code
Quote from Shotglass :c++ actually

i still firmly believe that the only motivator behind the invention of c and perl was winning an obfuscation contest

printf('smart arses never win');

What To Do About A Guy Who Thinks He's Computer Leet(When He Really Isnt)?
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG