The online racing simulator
Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
Fast & Furious
NO, it doesn't.
#3 - 5haz
One to miss.
it looks like a movie.. everything is just to.. much?

like it happens everyday here in Sweden someone makes a 180, reverse after trailer and steals it joke!
Quote from 5haz :One to miss.

Quoted for truth.

*But I bet I'll watch it anyway
They are bringing the cast of the first movie, they'd better brought less advertising of Mitsubishi and a plot...

Will watch this for Vin Diesel (love his movies), Michelle Rodriguez, and to eat some popcorn and then rant on this forum...
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Looks better (or maybe "less worse") than tokyo drift. That was downright pathetic.

EDIT: You said it, speedway.
Tokyo Drift actually had a plot.. albeit a crappy one. It also had (a) hot girl(s?) and some nice cars...

(Edit . Post # 1337 :banana
I likey. A Impreza STI, RS200 and a GTR! This movie should have a good range of cars.
F*ck the STI ! Bag of crap XD

RS200 <3
Jordana Brewster <3
Old cast <3

I personally think its going to be epic A lot, lot better then that Tokyo drift crap XD

Sarge.
I might watch this one - I still havn't seen Tokyo drift.
also gonna watch this one but just for the fun and knowing that's all crap
Quote from mcintyrej :I might watch this one - I still havn't seen Tokyo drift.

Respect
But about the movie : i like the car list, Rs200 and Impreza sounds good !
This one does look better than the others. But I can't remember. I thought To Fast To Furious was WAY worse that tokyo Drift. The acting was horrendous in both, but tokyo drift had a bit of a plot.
The original was actually pretty good. It was semi-"believable". The second was pants though, it was just so fake. I haven't seen Tokyo Drift, mainly because I have an aversion to things with drift in the name. But this one might, now just might, be pretty good too. Definitely worth a watch anyway
Fast & Furious movies suck. Nothing good about them whatsoever. Except to make fun of.
#17 - 5haz
Did the truck hit a r&w barrier?

Yes i will watch this one. They are alright films.
Quote from Luke.S :Did the truck hit a r&w barrier?

Yes i will watch this one. They are alright films.

I laughed when that truck flipped. It went sideways and there was clearly a loud pyrotechnic bomb that flipped it over. Why would a truck randomly bang and flip over when going sideways.
#20 - Jakg
Pet Peeve - when a car flips and you can see the cloud of steam from the canon that fired it over, when it's meant to of hit something in a movie and rolled.
Quote from mcintyrej :Why would a truck randomly bang and flip over when going sideways.

For the lulz
Where's the RS200?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Another movie over glorifying street racing as the "true form of freedom" in racing.

However, I still have yet to see a good racing movie period.

You have:
three F&F movies v. Days of Thunder/Driven...... (Grand Prix was actually great but it's way too old fashioned to be enjoyable in a modern context)

I just wish someone would buckle down and remake Grand Prix or DoT in a modern context. Or at least have a racing movie that doesnt over indulge the illegal car culture that seems the be prevelent in our youth. (Which ironically can't happen unless the movie is about some form of professional motorsports (which includes professional drifting).

TBH at this point I really dont care what series a good professional racing movie would focus on. F1, NASCAR/ARCA, IRL, A1GP, GT, DTM, WTCC, Le Mans, Rally, w/e. It really doesnt matter. All that matters is whether or not it's well written and directed. Heck I'd even watch a D1GP movie as long as it's good and isn't idolizing our "pop car" culture.
Quote from lizardfolk :Another movie over glorifying street racing as the "true form of freedom" in racing.

However, I still have yet to see a good racing movie period.

You have:
three F&F movies v. Days of Thunder/Driven...... (Grand Prix was actually great but it's way too old fashioned to be enjoyable in a modern context)

I just wish someone would buckle down and remake Grand Prix or DoT in a modern context. Or at least have a racing movie that doesnt over indulge the illegal car culture that seems the be prevelent in our youth. (Which ironically can't happen unless the movie is about some form of professional motorsports (which includes professional drifting).

TBH at this point I really dont care what series a good professional racing movie would focus on. F1, NASCAR/ARCA, IRL, A1GP, GT, DTM, WTCC, Le Mans, Rally, w/e. It really doesnt matter. All that matters is whether or not it's well written and directed. Heck I'd even watch a D1GP movie as long as it's good and isn't idolizing our "pop car" culture.

said it right
I think you're all missing the point.
This is a MOVIE, not a documentary.

Stop viewing it as one.
It isn't SUPPOSE to be realistic, and isn't suppose to portray real streetracing life.

I'll watch it, and i'll enjoy it also, because i view it as a movie, Fiction.

Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG