The online racing simulator
Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
Quote from sinbad :Hmmm, I assume you thought I was being sarcastic or something because basically you've agreed with me and told me I'm totally wrong in the same post. Well if my post seemed sarcastic it was not. I enjoyed it for the same reasons you did.
The stuff that happens is ridiculous, but it's just entertainment. Take it too seriously or expect too much depth and you'd be disappointed.

+1 there now
Well, just watched it. Film was pretty good. As been said yeah it's definatly between 2F2F and Tokyo Drift...

Possible spoilers, tried to hide as much as I could.

However in Tokyo Drift, how did ***** manage to get out and make a comeback at the end, if they were supposed to be in jail.. for 25 years to life... I wonder.

However, the ending ending was a surprise, though. I thought it was all over, well I guess I could say it is now.

So like is there going to be another one with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel?
From what I heard, Yes.

But in Brazil?
i dont mind where they do it tbh... once its nowhere near me...

its already red-hot around here... cant shift nothing without them ricers distraction us...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
However in Tokyo Drift, how did ***** manage to get out and make a comeback at the end, if they were supposed to be in jail.. for 25 years to life... I wonder.

Easy. where do you go after you (Spoiler) escapee from a prison bus? Surely after the stunt Dom and Brain pulled off, you wont risk going back into Mexico, so you go check on Han only to find him dead.

Hope that cleared everything up. I solved it pretty much 2 minutes after watching.
Yeah but.. (spoiler) Brian wasn't in F&F Tokyo Drift and he wasn't even mentioned and there wasn't any sort of clue to him even being there, so maybe the end of Tokyo Drift is when the next F&F will start off from
Quote from sinbad :It's a stupid film, but they all are, and in their own way they're entertaining. Obviously you don't take a single thing seriously, it's comic book stuff. The plot is a typical revenge story, but you don't expect originality or innovation from a film like this so it's not a disappointment.
Turn brain off, zone out, enjoy the car-centric silliness.

That is all you can really hope for. I just watched it today. The only thing that makes it bad is the people that think this really happens.
Read somewhere that the next one is going to be set in Europe, around Berlin, London or Paris
I have also heard that the next one is going to be filmed in Europe. You never watch F&F films for realism, it's all for entertainment. They are all good films in my eyes. Don't know which the best one is to date yet though, have to see what the 5th one is like which will most likely be released in about 2 to 3 years from now.
You heard it from me jackasses
#111 - Myw
All F&F movies have the best soundtracks ;]
best film ever but i think tokyo drift was good coz of the driftin in it its awesome n the carz are good they look like my fiat punto
Quote from HITLER_IS_COOL :best film ever but i think tokyo drift was good coz of the driftin in it its awesome n the carz are good they look like my fiat punto

Uhm..... Ok....... (Your name)
Best car film I've seen to date was Duel.
Quote from HITLER_IS_COOL :best film ever but i think tokyo drift was good coz of the driftin in it its awesome n the carz are good they look like my fiat punto

what is going on with this forum these days. all i can see are some idiots posting stupid and senseless shit and Anti / Pro rFactor sigs.

this is just dumb..
Bashor started it
I Saw it... Not really the best start (apart from the Truck stuff....) but it gets more interesting as it goes along. The cars were awesome, but FnF style, they get ****ed at the end.

8/10 for me.
Best car film is Mad Max, the only film where the crashes and stuff are actually slightly realistic. Plus it's awesome when he taps his supercharger on, that's just awwwwwwwwweeeesommmmeee
Quote from BlueFlame :Best car film is Mad Max, the only film where the crashes and stuff are actually slightly realistic. Plus it's awesome when he taps his supercharger on, that's just awwwwwwwwweeeesommmmeee

Die hi-jacker Die.
I liked it. It's more focused on a good story than the others...

Quote from Electrik Kar :Best car film I've seen to date was Duel.

Is that movie too old? i might be interested in watcning it. =D

Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG