The online racing simulator
Your gay or just cam-whore?

Edit : no offence ofc, there is a hint of irony.
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Bob Smith : erm?
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by Bob Smith : erm?
Me on my little vacation half way across the country. Did me a world of good, glad I went.
Attached images
n502821480_1130194_3141.jpg
Quote from MAGGOT :Me on my little vacation half way across the country. Did me a world of good, glad I went.

Nice hair man. I had a mohawk once, and people look at you like you're a freako or something. Strange how the general run of humans walk this earth eh?
Quote from MAGGOT :Me on my little vacation half way across the country. Did me a world of good, glad I went.

We call these guys as ''Tank's'' here.
Not bad.
Quote from BlueFlame :Nice hair man. I had a mohawk once, and people look at you like you're a freako or something. Strange how the general run of humans walk this earth eh?

Oddly enough, I get hit on a lot more with the mohawk than without. Even moreso with it being red. Even my girlfriend, who said she doesn't like mohawks, has warmed up to it.
yes, looking like that was the intention on that evening.
Attached images
pimpohazard.jpg
you look different from your previous photo
Quote from The Very End :Rofl, what's all about this talk about girls lately. Wonder when the topic - "what girl would you like to bang?" appears?

HAhahahaah , and you surely bang me , no?

Quote from Dooonster :lol old thread = new pics comon lol ill even post a recent one of me to bring the spirit back or kill the thread lol

You look a vampire :d
Quote from Inouva :HAhahahaah , and you surely bang me , no?

You look a vampire :d

rofl!!
Post a picture and I make up my mind
Quote from chanoman315 :you look different from your previous photo

well, normally i do not have my hair like that and run around in pink shirts- but if it is for a good laugh, there is no problem in doing so.
Quote from The Very End :rofl!!
Post a picture and I make up my mind

she already did and you said she was good , iirc
Quote from chanoman315 : she already did and you said she was good , iirc

She did? O_o
Mate, I have browsed thorught some of my posts, but I canot find that. But again, it's hard finding one specifiq post when you almost got 5k of them
And again - I have a memory like a gold fish, so please don't kill me :scared:
Updated. Was at Thorpe Park (Theme Park 1 month ago) You may take piss out of me now lol haha rofl

My lord, posers
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Updated. Was at Thorpe Park (Theme Park 1 month ago) You may take piss out of me now lol haha rofl

Lol, I went to Thrope park in mid-July. (as a school trip) real packed there, as other schools went too.
Lol
Quote from Biohazard :yes, looking like that was the intention on that evening.

i like this one more

Nice one, as they say - Pink is not gay!
Über poker master.
Quote from The Very End : Nice one, as they say - Pink is not gay!

It is not at all, i don't even know why it is, that Pink is girl's color or something ..
Well i've new hair, but the photo's so far aint so hot so tis just a small avatar photo so far. When I find a style that works with my face shape i'll post a better photo.

I think I stand out more now, but hey - at least now I knows for sure why people are staring at me, I used to be usure if they fancied me or thought I was odd - and now I know for sure!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Only the gay say it

actually no, pink was deemed a girly colour and blue a boy colour, lots of boys then refused to wear pink as it wasnt macho - so its kinda the opposite of gays saying it ... the gay "colour" is the rainbow, as that's the gay pride flag.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG