The online racing simulator
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
those are called pecs

it happens when you actually get off your computer chair and workout..they just happen

in fact..every girl i talk to says they really love guys with nice pecs..
Quote from logitekg25 :those are called pecs

it happens when you actually get off your computer chair and workout..they just happen

in fact..every girl i talk to says they really love guys with nice pecs..

There's a clear difference between manboobs and pecs though
i diddnt see either in that picture
Quote from logitekg25 :i diddnt see either in that picture

Common sense has finally prevailed. Besides at least when I go down on my girlfriend it doesn't feel like she's being munched on by a Horse.
munched on by horse? thats not quite related
I was thinking about growing myself a mullet, what do you guys think?
me? :| habba
Attached images
reno.jpg
you? :| ginger

Jokes!<3
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3

Well, this is my first "self-shoot" photo. I dont know how u guys do it but when i did this i felt so weird. Its so gay imo. Seriously ...
Quote from hazaky :Well, this is my first "self-shoot" photo. I dont know how u guys do it but when i did this i felt so weird. Its so gay imo. Seriously ...

You got that right. You should've done it with a mirror and show ur black berry
Quote from Bose321 :You got that right. You should've done it with a mirror and show ur black berry

That would be out of limits (for me).
Couple of photos from a little festival we played last year:

So you're the bald one?
i was kinda expecting not being able to see you behind the mountain of effect pedals youve set up on stage
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :So you're the bald one?

Yeah, I started not-growing that a couple of years ago, it's coming along pretty well.

Quote from Shotglass :i was kinda expecting not being able to see you behind the mountain of effect pedals youve set up on stage

I actually had to scale it back because I didn't have room for my board plus a mic stand. I still have a pile of effects in my studio that are useless to a gigging bass player, but fun to play with when you're drunk.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah, I started not-growing that a couple of years ago, it's coming along pretty well.

That is a fantastic response to that. I will have to use it as though it is my own.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG