The online racing simulator
Post your tattoos
(56 posts, started )
Quote from wsinda :I'm not. I changed the printer cartridges tonight.

Seriously, why people would want to have a picture painted on them and stay there for the rest of their lives is beyond me. Especially if it's on a body part that they can't see themselves. (But then I'm completely insensitive to rituals and symbols. YMMV.)

I don't see the point in getting a tattoo because it "looked nice" or is a band logo. But if there is meaning behind the tattoo then it I don't see a problem with them. But I really can't stand Asian symbols, tribal crap and all the other off generic crap everyone and their dog gets.

Hopefully (assuming all things go to plan) I should be getting mine inked in January or February, which is nice.
Quote from Klutch :Only stupid people scar there bodies for life.
As bad as piercings.

Or skateboarding.

ye... then when you're 70 and your skin sucks... what
Quote from chanoman315 :ye... then when you're 70 and your skin sucks... what

When you're 70 there is one specific thing on your body that will suck which will worry you much more I assure you!

I'm ink free too by the way, not because I'm against that, but because there is not one single thing on me I haven't got bored of after some time...Why should the tattoo be an exception?
People evolve, and with that their taste change too...

There is only one thing that doesn't change and has an emotionally stable value, it's family, and frankly, a family portrait tattoo is a bit gay...The only thing I would consider in some years is my childs name or something like that I guess...
I'm currently ink-free, although I intend on getting my first tattoo pretty soon (a couple of music notes on the inside of my right wrist - since I'm both a musician and a music fan, neither of which will ever change). I'll post a pic when I get it done - could be next weekend.
I was 11 years old when I first saw the movie 'Christiane F.' they were using ink, a needle and a thread. I tried it on the back of my left hand. It was really easy and didn't hurt at all...

It hurt a little more when I had it removed 25 years later, more financially than physically...
Quote from Paranoid Android :There is only one thing that doesn't change and has an emotionally stable value, it's family

If you see it that way you should consider yourself lucky. I've seen too many people for whom their family was a mixed blessing, or simply a disaster.
Quote :and frankly, a family portrait tattoo is a bit gay...

I always thought families were the opposite of gay.

that's my name in Chinese drunken moment and i cant show the other one without violating peoples eyes and my dignity
I know what I want as a tattoo, and I know where I want it.

The time just aint right yet, got a mission to accomplish first
Quote from wsinda :I always thought families were the opposite of gay.

Depends on the family
I shall be getting a tattoo done in the next couple weeks, going on my right forearm, after a lot of debating, I have finally decided on a design. I can't draw to save my life so I will just go into the tattoo place and explain what I want and hope they can replicate what I see in my mind. They have come HIGHLY recommended so I should hope so.

I wasn't sure if I wanted some text or a tribal design on my forearm.

If I had text, what would it say? I haven't really had anything major happen in my life that I would want in a tattoo and me and my girlfriend aren't anywhere near serious to have her name on my body for life. - That would be after marriage, if ever - That's even if we get to the married stage, suffice to say, no ones name is going on my body unless they have passed or we have vowed to stay to stay together for life.

The problem with a tribal design is the fact I wanted one on my right bicep so they would look a bit silly together.

But, the other night I have come up with what I want. It's a little more than just a "plain" tattoo, yet it is quite cool for a first tatt...

I'll keep it hush hush but I will show you pictures when it is done. Hopefully next weekend.
My dad got a tattoo on his inner right forearm of his father's signature after he passed away. I plan on doing the same thing, and my mom says she won't mind. As long as I don't own a motorcycle (BTW I want one), she says I can get a tattoo.
Tattoos
What a perfect Thread. The second tattoo is my old mans, i wish i had the piece beside this one in the picture, The 2 Dragons are supposed to represent Me and my sister, and the hatchling represents her newborn son( my nephew).
The first one is my first tattoo, got it a few days before my 18th. Tattoos are soo addictive, i already started ideas of my second tattoo during my first one lol. I should be getting inked within the next couple of month, my pet passed away and im gonna get a tribute tattoo.
Attached images
19-02-08_0354.jpg
03-05-08_2326.jpg
lmao wow, so when there having intercourse. he'll be looking at 4 guys and the back of his wifes head :P
Quote from Tibble :lmao wow, so when there having intercourse. he'll be looking at 4 guys and the back of his wifes head :P

yeah I suppose if there [edited for taste and decency] while trying to watch X-Files.
This is the newest one of mine (4 in total), although it isnt finished yet!
Attached images
tat1.jpg
I got most of these when I was between 18-22, now I am 33. I also have eh, flames near my daddy parts on my torso, but only Mrs. jayhawk is going to see that.

Don't let my appearance lead you to think I am a B.A.M.F.; quite the opposite. I like to watch birds and take pictures of flowers.

On my right shoulder is a winged panther, on the back of my arm is a Celtic dragon, and on the side is my parents initials.

On my left arm is artwork from the back of a Henry Rollins book, a Pontiac arrowhead, and on the front of both arms the Chinese script says discipline and loneliness.
Attached images
DSC_4329.jpg
DSC_4331.jpg
DSC_4333.jpg
DSC_4334.jpg
well my mom has one its pretty girly (no duh) btw shes not fat thats just my 8 month sister in her belly lol and my step dad

pics a little edited
Attached images
100_6263.jpg
edited, like you just photochopped that tribal onto her arm........
Quote from Tibble :edited, like you just photochopped that tribal onto her arm........

sssshhhh dont tell thats the design she wanted she might really get it but @ 37 i dont think so lol
lol didnt you see my pictures? look at my dads tattoo and hes 47, he just got a new piece last week
lol moms gonna get a tat just thinking about it sounds wierd XD but i guess i can tell her to do it now
Mine, on my left inner arm.

O'Neil?

Post your tattoos
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG