The online racing simulator
Post your tattoos
(56 posts, started )
Post your tattoos
Well i wanted to know if you guys had any

post away and dont get OT please
Only stupid people scar there bodies for life.
As bad as piercings.

Or skateboarding.
It's not stupid, it's kind of art, IF done correctly. I can't understand the ones taking small tattoos like a heart or something, but a nice picture or motive is temptaiting ( horrible fail spelled, have no clue how that is spelled ) to put on yourselfe.

But again, a heart symbol would just look ugly and silly when your 80
Quote from The Very End :It's not stupid, it's kind of art, IF done correctly. I can't understand the ones taking small tattoos like a heart or something, but a nice picture or motive is temptaiting ( horrible fail spelled, have no clue how that is spelled ) to put on yourselfe.

You haven't seen my avatar?

The ability to detect sarcasm is weak in this one.
Quote from The Very End :It's not stupid, it's kind of art, IF done correctly. I can't understand the ones taking small tattoos like a heart or something, but a nice picture or motive is temptaiting ( horrible fail spelled, have no clue how that is spelled ) to put on yourselfe.

every tattoo looks stupid when your 80
Quote from Klutch :Only stupid people scar there bodies for life.
As bad as piercings.

+1

And I am serious, no sarcasm.
It says hope.

(well if you rotate it 90 degrees to the right it says hope, from the angle I uploaded it at it says "I can write sideways"!)
Quote from zeugnimod :+1

And I am serious, no sarcasm.

Your never serious, and neither am I.
But well, wrong there, I was serious about tattoo, I want one myself, but can't find a motive suitable
I'm all for body mods, aslong as they're tasteful and not over-done.
Quote from Klutch :Only stupid people scar there bodies for life.
As bad as piercings.

Or skateboarding.

That´s really stupid, I agree.

But skateboarding it´s a good stuff. I´m not skater.
#11 - JJ72
Quote from Becky Rose :It says hope.

(well if you rotate it 90 degrees to the right it says hope, from the angle I uploaded it at it says "I can write sideways"!)

it says "look".
Quote from JJ72 :it says "look".

Well if you are not sarcastic, Becky should get her money back and some skin tissue

Your post reminded me of a news report about a girl that got "grapefruit" instead of "chance" written on the side of her abdomen.
My latest prize winner. (I think I posted it in another thread)

First place at the Philly Tattoo convention in April. In a couple magazines, books etc.

Hoping to beat that next month at the Boston convention.
Attached images
arm.jpg
haha really nice
i like stuff like that nearly my whole family has tatoos, but i won´t post some pics here they are private and they should stay
#15 - SamH
I create my own art in my own way. I'm nobody else's canvas and I'd never get a tattoo.
I've been wanting to get one for years. It'd have to be something that means something though, and I've never been able to find something significant enough.
if you don´t find something that you like to wear the rest of your live, then wait.
my father waited 20 years till he got his first tatoo
Quote from BastianB :if you don´t find something that you like to wear the rest of your live, then wait.
my father waited 20 years till he got his first tatoo

aye, it took me over a decade from the decision to get one to actually getting one - and when I did I specified exactly what I wanted, certainly i'm not somebody elses canvas either.

I'm getting another, i've not drawn it yet... I've sat on the idea for over half a year and I might be another 9 years before I actually decide to do it...

I do like the feeling of getting it done though
we only draw the motive our selfe, it sucks to wear the same tatoo then some other guy/girl out there :P
Quote from JJ72 :it says "look".

I love that so much.

I plan on getting this or something in that theme (the double 4 domino), purely for the back story which doesn't need putting here. But currently I am ink free.
The Mrs has a cartoon dragon on her lower back that she got years ago, and a vine going round her belly button.

She got two heavily stylised fighting dragons on her neck about a year ago which look awesome. We got two cats a while ago and so she's going to get two pawprints on her wrist. We were thinking of getting them to walk through some paint to get their actual pawprints and use them.
#22 - aoun
Ive been planning on getting a tattoo soon. Just a simple name on my right rear shoulder blade.

Having my mum in hospital recently having a major operation from some certain health related issues really made me think about her passing on in life..
That then triggered me to think if she ever did (of course she wont any time soon ), i would love to have something a long the lines of a tattoo with her name and dates, birth to death.
That then triggered me to think i would like to get my late dads name perhaps on one rear shoulder blade, with my mother on the other later on in life.
That then came to a conclusion that i would like to get my dads name very soon, just finding prices etc.

Thought i would share that. I guess from reading peoples post they would call me stupid, but if this thread is still open in the next few weeks, id show it here if people would like.
Quote :it says "look".

nice try
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :But currently I am ink free.

I'm not. I changed the printer cartridges tonight.

Seriously, why people would want to have a picture painted on them and stay there for the rest of their lives is beyond me. Especially if it's on a body part that they can't see themselves. (But then I'm completely insensitive to rituals and symbols. YMMV.)
I have 4 tattoos planned, none inked yet though. School is too damned expensive, I can't afford ink right now Maybe 1 of them in the summer..

Post your tattoos
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG