Maximum budget €100
Maximum budget €150
Maximum budget €50
Maximum budget €80
Nijverdal (Indoor) - http://www.kartplaza.nl/
Quote from Chrisuu01 :But that is like next year
But is the same mont as my b day
So i might just be 18 by then:P

most of the tracks are outdoor - i suppose the weather just won't be good enough this year anymore to have fun on an outdoor kart track.
Quote from Biohazard :most of the tracks are outdoor - i suppose the weather just won't be good enough this year anymore to have fun on an outdoor kart track.

Slicks + rain = fun
#28 - Kaw
Quote from Thommm :Slicks + rain = fun

i did not want to go on a 1 or 2 day trip to the netherlands and take a whole case full of clothes with me, just in case i get wet. :P
'tis only a bit of water lad, but I can't attend if it's this year anyway. Next year however i'll be there, with wet weather overalls to hand just incase
#31 - Kaw
June = Sun = Karting Fun = Kaw is gonna pwn! And June = No school exam's = Good month to put it in! Oh and according to Rene: June = Sensation White = YES!
Quote from Kaw :June = Sun = Karting Fun = Kaw is gonna pwn! And June = No school exam's = Good month to put it in! Oh and according to Rene: June = Sensation White = YES!

U talked waaaaaaaaay too much with him
/edit sun + NL = no
#33 - Kaw
Quote from Thommm :U talked waaaaaaaaay too much with him
/edit sun + NL = no

Okay, how about NL + Dry = Yes?
As i can see on the poll results is gonna be Driebergen ( Nice and centered in NL ) and the Budget will be €100,- I Prefer Driebergen the most We should also discuss about HOW we are going to race. because obviously there are more people then karts, so i suggest we should do some swap race, that Driver 1 drives X minutes, then pits, and swap drifter, then Driver 2 drivers X minutes. And then make teams of 2 people each ?
Btw, does anybody know how this is with the age with those karts ? and how many cc we gonna use ? i'm 15. dunno ? Just wondering...
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Btw, does anybody know how this is with the age with those karts ? and how many cc we gonna use ? i'm 15. dunno ? Just wondering...

If it are pro kart 270 cc it wil probably a year older than u are now
Hmm dunno what u mean TBH Chris..
A prokart is a kart with 2 Honda GX160(cc) engines 5.5 hp each..

Besides that the cc of the kart is just a number with no meaning imo, most kartcentres dont use the maximum of the engine. 270cc sounds like alot more maybe but infact a well prepared 200cc might be faster.. Personal experiences are WAY more valueable then the engine displacement..
But i was just wondering because i'm 15, and it won't be nice, that if i would be at the track and i can't even drive, but i prefer a little bit more power too The slow shit aint fun anymore But i dunno the age of all the other people that are coming too ? probably alot will be above 18, but i don't think i'm the only one that's under.. ( hope so, lol )
I'm also 15 now, but if we do the kart meeting in june (wich is the plan right?)
I will be 16, so I think it will work out.
Quote from Math1js :I'm also 15 now, but if we do the kart meeting in june (wich is the plan right?)
I will be 16, so I think it will work out.

Hehe that's good for you but by that time i wont be 16 ,lol but i DO wanna race But i dont know about the plan that this whole thing is going to be in June ? Dont even know any date, lol XD
June looks fine to me

I prefer Driebergen, it is ideal for anyone to go to its right in the middle of the netherlands.
Maybe it doesn't have fast karts(don't know) but it does have a good racing history since its the first Dutch kart circuit
And you can feel history when your there for sure
Will make me only feel younger to all you guys.
"this track was founded when you were still to be made "
But I guess that from eindhoven with the train its easily done for me
So as i consider ( after reading several posts of you all ) the track is going to be Driebergen , Which i prefered myself too. Now we still have to get a date, June sounds fine i guess.. But still along way to go before it's June Since i know about this ( and the previous ) thread, i can't even wait to get to the track with you all and just raceeee

Btw, about something else, a friend of me ( who i know in real life too , also classmate ) also wants to come, but he has no s2 and no LFS Forum account ( rofl XD ) But can anybody put him on the list anyway ? Just put him on the list as "Drifter46" which is his name ingame. Thanks for that
Misschien wil een goede vriendin van me komen
Wij werken goed als een team samen xD
Dankzij mij heeft ze vorige week S2 gekocht...
Wij zijn samen opnieuw begonnen met Team Rock (tegenwoordig Team Rock Racing).

Ze was altijd een goede racer in het echt xD
We deden een keer met z'n 2e mee aan een huurkartrace....
Ik finishte 22e van 25 en zij 2e xD
#46 - Osco
voted for driebergen, budget is not an issue, neither are dates
Budget is not an issue for me like Osco, but the date is
#48 - Kaw
Budget or track are no problem, the date is :P
Same for me budget is not realy a case for me

its matter of where and when
I agree with all of you. Let's vote for a date now ? First let's just come with a month, then look if people can make it. I would say June 2009 ?

LFS Dutch Karting Meet - track poll
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG