The online racing simulator
amazing stuff again
Thats a very sexy render

Another one from me, its just the rear of the Drift Sensation skin, no views with custom wheels yet because i cant find the materials im meant to put on them to look nice :/
But after rendering the one below i realised i probably should have moved the lighting to light up more of the back
Attached images
Xrt rear.jpg
Umm, wait a second, why the camera's angle is so weird ?
Yeah, it's not really straight. Pretty nice render, anyways.
Thats not my fualt, thats 3D's Max's fault.
Like i said in a post somwhere above when im using the various buttons to move the camera it randomly changes the outcome.
So if i click my scrollbar in sometimes i can move the camera. Other times moves the camera but extremely slow. Sometimes it starts rotating the view instead its really annoying.

So that's why i couldn't line it up straight lol.
Well, you could try to make a new Camera, not just rendering from custom view, then move the camera where you want, then make a new camera and make all the stuff as you want. When rendering, just take old one camera and make render from that angle what you made before.
If you dont want to select it that it rotates, then set settings at rendering options, that render is taken from the camera you made before.
I hope you got my idea.
'Luck !!

E: Oh, and ofcourse use Axis movement to line up camera straight.
I get the idea but i've not worked out how to create a camera :/
Quote from Migz :I get the idea but i've not worked out how to create a camera :/

ctrl + c
Or just in the same plase where you can create Planes and stuff at the right side of the screen, there in options take Camera's and make one.
Ctrl + C works too, if you havent changed your Hotkey settings.
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Quote from mogster :Toyo Proxes T1-R + AD07 and sum rims.

Sidewalls from cg-cars.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! good job!!!!!!!
Back
Alright, been without internet for a few days, so have been working on a couple of things.
A modified MRT (still WIP)
and a couple of XRT scenes
and a LX6.. scene
Attached images
MRT-200.jpg
Lx6 stand.jpg
NyXRTscene.jpg
XRT Tyre change v2.jpg
Quote from Nemox :Alright, been without internet for a few days, so have been working on a couple of things.
A modified MRT (still WIP)
and a couple of XRT scenes
and a LX6.. scene

thats pretty nice dude
Attached images
XRT.jpg
I didn't think any one would still be using those old XRT lights of mine.
other than the front fzr rim that looks like its about to fall off and the overbrightened dots, voila! guess you could say its super gt vs. dtm. Actually, this is starting to give me an idea of making a scene like this with all cars. I just need to find meh a bf1/fbm
Attached images
fzrvsfxr.jpg
nice models
Quote from KanseiDneova :other than the front fzr rim that looks like its about to fall off and the overbrightened dots, voila! guess you could say its super gt vs. dtm. Actually, this is starting to give me an idea of making a scene like this with all cars. I just need to find meh a bf1/fbm

Good work but what's up with the front wheel on the fzr?
These cars are very well rendered but the crazy shapes behind the rear wheels make me :ices_rofl
That FZR needs camber adjustments to the rims too
Some BF1 and FZR renders I did for the new xFusion team.
Attached images
xFusion_09120801_prev.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :Some BF1 and FZR renders I did for the new xFusion team.

Very Nice, thank you kindly sir
great to see renders in our new livery

Excuse the low quality render settings

Cheers,

Doyal
Did some renders also for XFusion. One is with wing and one is without.
Attached images
XFusion.jpg
XFusion 2.jpg
Quick update.. did a large render but forgot to change the shadow samples.. complete waste of 10minutes.

Regards,

Doyal
stay away from img tags when posting big image, pal.

round of the edges for the bumper, and make the rims a bit larger would be good.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG