The online racing simulator
i know magic
(74 posts, started )
i dont like being call crazy, i recall another crazy guy that wrote that when somebody calls you insane they mean your love is false

i was quite normal till 2002 but then i got obsesed with a girl, i fell in love so strong wth this girl that my only alicient in life now is thinking this video shows the real truth that evey girl i like along life is this very same girl, like an agel that take different shells

so in a way my madness is my love, the moment i stop loving this girl ill be sane but ill lose as well a reason for living

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLXVSsT2wQ
Quote from lerts :i dont like being call crazy, i recall another crazy guy that wrote that when somebody calls you insane they mean your love is false

i was quite normal till 2002 but then i got obsesed with a girl, i fell in love so strong wth this girl that my only alicient in life now is thinking this video shows the real truth that evey girl i like along life is this very same girl, like an agel that take different shells

so in a way my madness is my love, the moment i stop loving this girl ill be sane but ill lose as well a reason for living

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLXVSsT2wQ

you have serious problems.
you should visit some doctor mate
Planet Technologies!? I have KPN!
Quote from BastianB :you have serious problems.
you should visit some doctor mate

why are you so rude, i say i dont like being called crazy and there you go, im on treatment if you care for me

has got the guy who made the video serious problems as well? because he explains exactly what i explain
you say you don´t like it when people call you crazy but it seems like you do everything that people just do it.

so if you post "normal standart stuff" nobody will call you crazy anymore..
I know how to tie my shoes and eat icream while driving in a bycicle with my eys closed and,
...... not crash
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know how to tie my shoes and eat icream while driving in a bycicle with my eys closed and,
...... not crash

That's great
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know how to tie my shoes and eat icream while driving in a bycicle with my eys closed and,
...... not crash

exactly what i mean mate you understand me lol
well im just as honest as i can be, anonimity, i dont even tell this to my closest friends

i suppose this is not a place to be honest
Were even closer than your closest friends!?
no but if i tell this to a real friend i may lose his respect, hed label me as crazy

here the worse can happen is that i had to leave

in fact im wishing to end my vacation, just 20 days left so i go back to real socialization

this here is been my only socialization since july, and ive been treated well by very few and like sheet by most, i even lost interest on the game and thinking of going back to virtual dogfight
What is Virtual Dogfight? and hey, even if you'd give up on lfs then that doesnt mean that you never want to play it anymore does it? Because you can always do other things and play something different for a while and come back here.
what i meant is that i cant wait to end my vacation and have better things to do than post here and be scorned

i like meeting friends online,both forum and the game i play but here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2601013236

everybody respects me and if somebody is disrespetfull with me a mod will jump and menace the offender with a vacation, he did once when i was accused of substance abuse, here it looked the norm to call me that
the only problem is that game is very old so the forum is slow, here most of my free time spend it here in the forum, but in my home town ll just check the forum once a day because ill be at the pub, and though less answers beter intentions

medium age there is 40, here it must be 15
hell internet is crab cant find whats behind that sentence, that building with te lights didnt look photoshoped

anybody to throw any light?

ill research something fun to spend time on, thanks inouva
wow i was wishing to leave and spend the money in this amazing watch instead of on a wheel:

http://www.yeswatch.com/

i wished there was a watch with one single hand and 24 hours dial just like the sun and next day my wish comes true

but i just saw victor ad and think

i dont want to get deprived of this amazing watch for a wheel to remain here and be scorned by most and have to leave soon

so do you think mods will allow to exerce my freedom o speech(as long as not offending) without having to stay all day upset because of the direct insults as idiot and veiled like insane or drugadict?
#67 - CSU1
Quote from lerts :
so do you think mods will allow to exerce my freedom o speech?

change your avatar to a cuckoo clock because she given me the hibijibis
Quote from lerts :so do you think mods will allow to exerce my freedom o speech(as long as not offending) without having to stay all day upset because of the direct insults as idiot and veiled like insane or drugadict?

Don't be upset because of some forum eejits like in the post above me.
#69 - CSU1
Quote from zeugnimod :Don't be upset because of some forum eejits like in the post above me.

+1

It's silly to get upset in this way, it's only a forum, I for one will miss reading your posts about some of the weirdest stuff i ever seen. You have my up most apology Lerts, i'm sorry if I offended you.

As for friends, i'm shure you have made lots here, just look at me for example, i ain't got none because im a sarcastic ill mannered wanker with a bad sense of humor

dont get upset.
i admit im crazy but not that much, i think its more i have an unique vison of things

calling me crazy with bad intentions is mean, another thing would be pointing to my mistakes

for example whats wrong of my analisis of that ideogram, i dont trust the guy because im suspicious that though appearing to show a tree he is actually depicting a nuke exploding, tell me an insane step in my analisis

as for thinking a girl i like is more than one person,first i dont have conviction is just an hypothesis
and quantum physics states that an object can take two different places at a time, so a soul could occupy two bodies, falls within the posible

if somebody thinks we are several persons through time is budist, if i think we are several persons through space im insane

then all people who have sex with somebody and imagine other person is crazy as well, i do the same but instead of with sex with love

so its not im crazy just have unique ideas, as many just notice how the person who did the cool video think exactly the same about two girls being the same person
Quote from lerts :i admit im crazy but not that much, i think its more i have an unique vison of things

calling me crazy with bad intentions is mean, another thing would be pointing to my mistakes

You nailed it perfect there Lerts, and I wholeheartly agree.
You are crazy, no doubt about that, but your not a troll or a idiot either - you got your point of veiw on things, tho I most times laugh and think your a nutcase - I still enjoy your company on this forum.

You get my vote for president!

#72 - Jakg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Were even closer than your closest friends!?

There are some things you can't even tell your friends and where the anonymity of the internet comes in. Look at anon talk for example...
Forgot the Sarcasm command
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Forgot the Sarcasm command

Okey this is hey lock me spam thread

And me can beat a DRR dance mania game with my eyes closed while knocking out a grizly bear....

i know magic
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG