The online racing simulator
i know magic
(74 posts, started )
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oh no im heretic harry potter style

i think this universe is an illusion, made of nothing

so if i manage to realize is not "real" just like in a lucid dream i could make magic
Curious, if the universe is a illusion, what is, well, uhm how to say this, what is everything around us? Is nothing real? Is even our excistence just an illusion?
maybe our live is just a dream of another person and if we die we wake up in a completly other live and so on and so on..
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

What if the matrikz is real? We could be slaves to robots!!11oneonenumbernumber##
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What came first, the chicken or the egg?

What if the matrikz is real? We could be slaves to robots!!11oneonenumbernumber##

maybe we are robots, controlled by little mices and we just don´t know it
it got my ISP wrong
Mine too!
Quote from BastianB :maybe we are robots, controlled by little mices and we just don´t know it

What if the mice are controlled by aliens in an attempt to breed with spiders to turn into spider mice whose ultimate goal is to steal all the cheese?

As for people who the ISP is wrong, it isn't, the ISP displayed is just the company your ISP rents the cables from.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What if the mice are controlled by aliens in an attempt to breed with spiders to turn into spider mice whose ultimate goal is to steal all the cheese?

As for people who the ISP is wrong, it isn't, the ISP displayed is just the company your ISP rents the cables from.

i think you might be right
send me some of your mushrooms via PM please!!

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What if the mice are controlled by aliens in an attempt to breed with spiders to turn into spider mice whose ultimate goal is to steal all the cheese?

uhmmm Essent has turned into ziggo, but it still says essent
Quote from Luke.S :Me and Niko pwned his FXO in MRTs

That's not really a big achievement.
(Heres my huge contribution to this thread)

I wish i was magic like that

Btw lerts, do you believe the earth is flat? ^^
Quote from G!NhO :uhmmm Essent has turned into ziggo, but it still says essent

That is the exception to the rule, it took about 3-4 years for my ISP to change the name of its pipes.
actually i think we could be in a 2 dimensional world

and im suspicious you could be an agent of the demiurge who wants to stop humanity from achieving perception of more dimensions or enlightening and end of the rebirth process

why i think so? because the demiurge wants bad for humanity something like lhc creating a black hole on earth

or a global wars with nukes

and your avatar though looks like an innocent tree is actually depicting a exploding nuke

forest actually stands for forrest, gump forrest gump, is red instead of green, you should know insurance company extra charges you for having a red car, because its agresive, and is there anything more agresive than a nuke, if it was trully atree would be green, no child would draw a red tree, tree is not associated with red by nobody, and one single tree doesnt make a forest, so even the concept forest is remote with the supposed inocence of the ideogram because one tree doesnt make a forest, in fact is the opposite concept, alone opposite to acompied by many

also depicts the female breaths

its clearly transmitting a nuclear war is desireble, therefore the exploding nuke and the breasts

now i dont know who forrest stands for, hope is not me, some fascist called me so once

but the subliminal idea is nuking this forrest, whomever he is, is nice

is there any nation whos leader is asocciated with forrest gump?

edit:

also if you ask a child to draw an explosion he will paint it on red, so naturally red is asociated also with fire or explosion wich definilety unveils what that avatar stands for
Quote from lerts :actually i think we could be in a 2 dimensional world

and im suspicious you could be an agent of the demiurge who wants to stop humanity from achieving perception of more dimensions

why i think so? because the demiurge wants bad for humanity something like lhc creating a black hole on earth

or a global wars with nukes

and your avatar though looks like an innocent tree is actually depicting a exploding nuke

well said
I <3 you lerts
does my analisis of the ideogram fall into having the mind of someone insane?

or does it make any sense what i said?

could it be free interpretation of art or im definitely and utterly nuts?
lol
do you think i could ask for a pension for being crazy?

i stopped driving for my condition, but for example i cant be a teacher because pupils would drive me crazier

i cant sail because i could go crazy and endanger my companions by putting imaginary pieces in the engine instead of real ones

so i suppose i study for fun

i mean what job can have a crazy person?
You can become an MP.
whats an mp?
Quote from lerts :whats an mp?

Member of parliament? I take your discription of the avatar as your interpritation of the art within it. sadly ( I guess ) everything you say makes sence to me.

i know magic
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG