The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from wheel4hummer :Women are for two things, making food and babies.

if I had found it out earlier, I would never have learnt cooking
Quote from TFalke55 :if I had found it out earlier, I would never have learnt cooking

You need cooking to get the woman to take over cooking duties.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You need cooking to get the woman to take over cooking duties.

But you need to suck at it, otherwise she'll want you to cook..
my two cousins found my behaviour in the kitchen too harlious, so they took over the cooking. All the other girls I cooked for said, that it tasted fine, though I'm a bit chaotic And that they like me to do it as often as possible to them
Quote from sgt.flippy :But you need to suck at it, otherwise she'll want you to cook..

There's the balance, you need to be great at cooking a meal, I can do a mean Spaghetti Bolognese, but that is about as far as my cooking abilities go so I can woo them in the dating stages but then when they realise I suck at cooking they take over :shhh:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is the only reason I don't believe in gay marriage, because gay marriage brings gay divorce and that will be bitchy.

nah male homosexuals will just make a list and negotiate who gets what

obviosuly becky properly screwed herself by being lesbian
Quote from xaotik :Him: Women are people.
Her: So, I'm just another person to you then?
Him: No - I have a relationship with you, so you're not just another person to me.
Her: So you having a relationship with me makes me special? It's always about you isn't it?
Him: We were just discussing about how women are people too - not about me. What's with all the conclusions?
Her: Don't change the subject and why are you thinking about other women? Am I not enough for you?
Him: Of course you are.
Her: What do you mean "of course"? Why are things so absolute for you and you don't consider how I might feel about it?

LOL!

Quote from wheel4hummer :Women are for two things, making food and babies.

Quote from wheel4hummer :

I hate you... So much...

And totaly disagree with your´s comments , you are a retard
Quote from Inouva :And totaly disagree with your´s comments , you are a retard

y so serious?????

It was a joke...
Quote from wheel4hummer :y so serious?????

It was a joke...

Is not funny for me... you are a sexiest with that pic´s and coments
Quote from Inouva :Is not funny for me... you are a sexiest with that pic´s and coments

Why are you labeling me as sexist? If anything I was mocking people who are sexist.
Quote from Inouva :Is not funny for me... you are a sexiest with that pic´s and coments

I don't even get it.

Sexist? wha?
Do your laundry, learn to cook well, do the cleaning, basically, learn to do your own household, everything of it. Women will love you. Simple as that.
Quote :but are you the "him" her, or the "her" her?

As I said "now try to imagine it with two Her's twisting everything that is said...". It's like an argument with extra irrationality.

No-one argues like dykes.

Quote :Why are you labeling me as sexist? If anything I was mocking people who are sexist.

Your posts could easily be taken as outright sexism but I for one took it tongue in cheeck because it's just easier to do that and not to hate people, besides if I took what everyone said here literally i'd have to clean up my act... ;P. But what you said was obvious 'stereotype' simple and easy to digest sexism - sort of "Golden Rule not to do: For the masses, 10 easy steps to identify racism and start calling people Hitler on a forum", making it funny... What this guy said was complex sexism...

Quote :Do your laundry, learn to cook well, do the cleaning, basically, learn to do your own household, everything of it. Women will love you. Simple as that.

Some women will love you! Personally i'd think you're a mug.
Quote from Becky Rose :
Some women will love you! Personally i'd think you're a mug.

The women i've met in my life so far liked it very much, without exception. And to be honest, i look "down" at people who are not capable of doing their own chores. Does your mum still iron your shirts? At some point it's time to grow up IMO.

Or in other words, do you like people who are still little childs and have to run to their mommies for every little problem they have? I don't want a girl who likes such men... (and didn't meet such a girl yet... maybe it's a lesbian thing? (no offense, hehe))
Quote from Becky Rose :As I said "now try to imagine it with two
No-one argues like dykes.

99% of the females I've known have

But, ye, I've skim-read the posts, so sorry if I fsck anything up, but...What is everyone's obsession with getting in a girl's pants? I just don't get it. Maybe it's me, but I'd much prefer getting to know a girl and keeping a meaningful relationship going, rather than going at it like polecats.

I dunno, I just don't get why most guys screw a girl, then leave her, to me that's wrong
It's called human nature, (most) blokes and in my experiance, some women are wired that way.
Good point, I knew I shouldn't have skipped psychology
Quote :Or in other words, do you like people who are still little childs and have to run to their mommies for every little problem they have? I don't want a girl who likes such men... (and didn't meet such a girl yet... maybe it's a lesbian thing? (no offense, hehe))

I dont think independence has a lot to do with domestic talent. I mean i'm a terrible cook but just because I struggle to get the most out of one domestic appliance doesnt meen i'm going to run to my mum if I cant afford to pay rent one month. It just meens I appreciate my bi-weekly visit to me mums for lunch all the more!

That's not to say i'm a domestic nightmare, I keep my home in reasonable order - except the garden and the hob, which first time I used it I had to take photo's of the dials and email a friend to ask what thingy did what! *hangs head in shame*.

My partner, thankfully, is a fantastic cook. All I have to do is start liking spinnach and we're sorted!

Quote :What is everyone's obsession with getting in a girl's pants? I just don't get it. Maybe it's me, but I'd much prefer getting to know a girl and keeping a meaningful relationship going, rather than going at it like polecats.

I think most guys do want the deep long lasting relationship but think that admitting that is tantamount to confessing they've got a small willy. I mean, I could happily date a guy if it wasnt for the whole polecat thing, some guys are actually very attractive and really nice. I think there's a difference between banter and what they're like in private.
Quote from Becky Rose :
My partner, thankfully, is a fantastic cook. All I have to do is start liking spinnach and we're sorted!

You said at one point that she's dutch, so really, that's hard to imagine. Then again, you're from England... so that might explain why you think she's a fantastic cook...
Desire to procreate is what the continuation of life is all about, if there was no desire to procreate, then life would stop, pure and simple.

Which is why procreation is enjoyable, mind you, in some studies I have read they say there are only a handfull of species that get enjoyment from procreation, and humans are one of those (apparently).

It's also inbuilt in a males genes to spread his seed far and wide, because way back when the dino's ruled the earth, it wasn't likely that all offspring would survive, so we have an inbuilt scattergun system to offset it.

Obviously some of us are more cave man like than others

What I don't get about homo-sexuallity, is the desire to procreate isn't really needed, now if homo-sexuality is truely decided in the womb, why is the desire to procreate (i.e. desire to have sex) still there when it's not needed.

My only answer to this is that sexuallity is a choice, and not something you either are or aren't, nurture rather than nature.

FTR, I am not a "scattergun", I am more than happy to commit my whole love and life to one woman, and would never stray.
Quote from jibber :You said at one point that she's dutch, so really, that's hard to imagine. Then again, you're from England... so that might explain why you think she's a fantastic cook...

That's rather... un-neutral of you, Mr. Swiss Guy.

My mothers family name is italian, maybe that explains it...
Quote from wheel4hummer :Why are you labeling me as sexist? If anything I was mocking people who are sexist.

Read that post again. It says "sexiest".

This thread is funny.
Quote :What I don't get about homo-sexuallity, is the desire to procreate isn't really needed, now if homo-sexuality is truely decided in the womb, why is the desire to procreate (i.e. desire to have sex) still there when it's not needed.

I still have a maternal instinct, but even if I was with a guy I can't have kids. Luck of the draw on that one, bad genes whatever, nature said "No." and I dont really have a choice but to make the most of the lot i've got.

As for homo-sexuality and the desire to procreate, well everybody is individual, and at the risk of putting far too much of myself on to this forum - i'm personally not very sexually driven, I could quite happily go my whole life without sex. God damn, am I really talking about this stuff on a forum? Anyway...

If I could have a non-sexual relationship with a guy I could be straight - or bisexual. I've no issue with dating guys until it comes to the whole sex thing, where the whole willy thing just revolts me like the thought of having sex with a man probably revolts most of the forum here too. It's the same 'ewwww, no thanks' feeling I get.

Sex however is NOT about procreation, as you said yourself sex is fun. So for as long as sex is a part of relationships (until marriage or 60 years old isnt it!?) i'll carry on being gay.

I dont really know why I feel the way I do, but whatever my reason i'm sure it's not the same for every other gay girl. I know some gay girls just find other women more exciting and enjoy the whole 'its soooo wrong' thing, and others just dont find guys attractive, and some just have a prefference for one sex or the other whilst being pretty open about who they do it with. I don't think there's one reason, or even a clear dividing line between "straight" and "gay".

I dont know or really care if its because of gene's, a choice or hormone balance. I do know that there are plenty of examples of homosexuality in nature, and so it is a natural thing, whether a decision or otherwise. So what if it is a 'choice' for some?

Sex is a past time, and it involves the couples (or more if thats your thing) who do it, and so why does any one persons prefference for partner matter to anyone else any more than what my favorite position matters?

I know that a fair few of the guys on this forum would find my partner attractive and likely want to do some of the same things to her that I do, how can it be right for one person to want to do some fun things with her, and wrong for another person?

Gender really isnt a black and white thing, some guys are capable of asking for directions when they are lost, some women can reverse park a car in a straight line. There is bleed over, nature is a sloppy beast who isn't very precise - but as long as i'm only doing things with villing victims, I meen volunteers, I dont see how my sexuality has any impact at all on anyone elses lives?

And anyway, am I really gay? When i'm single i'll use the term 'lesbian' more like an advert - but right now i'm with someone I dont sleep with "women", I sleep with "a woman". I'm <GF's Name>sexual.
Meh, bi-sexuals are just greedy

As for the whole "finding the willy disgusting" thing, it's certainly not limited to gay women.

As a massive sweeping generalisation, a larger percentage of women would be happy to go without sex for the rest of thier life, than men, men just have an hardcoded desire, maybe even a need, to do the deed.

It's actually rather annoying sometimes, because it's quite true when people say that men's brains are in their pants.

FTR, I have no personal gripe with homo-sexuality, even though it touched my life in a negative way, each to their own and all that

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG