The online racing simulator
Smaller but better

You quoting me just made me realise I put "quite" and not "quiet", which is rather embarrassing.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Smaller but better

You quoting me just made me realise I put "quite" and not "quiet", which is rather embarrassing.

Pah either way, i cant be arsed to move.
I always mix up them two :| they look too alike.
You know, I would, but if she found out
:chair:
:dogrun:
go and make your own forum. i´ll make mein
Quote from Jakg :MEGA response.

Yeah I think you done the right thing at the end of that
</lifestory> LOL
I bet your hands were hurting after that.
Quote from Biohazard :there she is

You don't have anything on th84's beau. I've met her, she is every bit as beautiful in person as she is in her photos....

grose.. dude WTF is that
Oh my god
Ideas for new threads:

* Post your ex-girlfriend.

* Post your penis size.

* Post your boss.

* Post your mom.

* Post your car exhaust.
edit: after reading everyone elses posts a few pages up i decided to delete the photo as well
Bling bling anyone?
Either way, shame it didn't worked out. Well, did you test driver the ride, or was it a complete failure?
no 'test ride', which kinda sucks for a 1 - 2 year fling we had goin. although it started when i was 15 and ended around 16, 17 ish. im 18 now since last monday \o/ so im kinda over it
I know you were gay Duck, but not that gay, how the hell did you managed to keep your "willy" in your pants for 1-2 years?
super-christian
(her, not me)
I do not have pictures which are suitable for the forum. I could crop one I guess...

... or not, I don't want no pedos watching. Jakg, if you care enough, you can get it from me on MSN.
Quote from [DUcK] :super-christian
(her, not me)

That really ruins it. It's the same here: a lot of girls here are very religious. I'm atheist and known to be one, so I basically have no chance

Duck, I'd rate her a 10/10 on looks
On the topic of religion:

Hilariously enough, my GF's mom is terribly christian (and has dragged the rest of her family in the pit with her)... yet GF is so terribly.. non-christian, it's not even funny... Hurrah for oppressed christian girls!

(Now if only churches in movie theatres had sermons that involved 3d glasses, I'd be there ****ing instantly!)
hehe, yeah, she looks even better irl too
im not atheist, im christian, but not fully christian if you know what i mean. brought up in a christian family but i dont go to church or pray or anything like that
Never knew you were a beliver, good for you (and yes, I am not beeing iconic). I mean, there are different levels of belivers, and personally I would DIE if I were not allowed to drink, have fun with ladies or myself AND had to go to church each sunday.
who says i dont do that stuff?
i mean, its just to say whose reality isnt it, i see things as my own version of reality and take little bits n pieces, instead of living in constructed reality, if you know what i mean
Quote from [DUcK] :who says i dont do that stuff?
i mean, its just to say whose reality isnt it, i see things as my own version of reality and take little bits n pieces, instead of living in constructed reality, if you know what i mean

I don't know what you mean, but then you say you are a homosexual active little man right?

First you want to see our cars and faces, now girlfriends. what's next?
Anyway, we are now closing 4 years with "Julio" (the worst nickname i've ever made up, pronounced like Iglesias).
Attached images
julio.jpg
Quote from frokki :First you want to see our cars and faces, now girlfriends. what's next?

Next: Pets then expensive home equipment, then home addresses, then working hours. And you know what happens next, right?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Next: Pets then expensive home equipment, then home addresses, then working hours. And you know what happens next, right?

Post 'yer equiptment?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG