The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :Also, is there anywere where I can find stats of other players who play online. Such as number of players, number of servers online, world records, etc. A bit like LFSworld lol.

Hehe, Number of players online.....not a lot. It's almost exclusively League racing at the moment. (this should definitely change in 1.03)

The only reference to laptimes is nKRank http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/
and the track records section at GPCOS http://www.gpchampionship.com/gpcos/
Quote from The Moose :Hehe, Number of players online.....not a lot.

You can count them on no fingers.
Quote from danowat :Scratch built? or a re-hash of existing Snetterton's (with glaring issues in them)

It's a conversion, but Tristan seemed pretty happy with the beta, so that's good enough for me!

Until we get iRacings budget it's going to have to do
I'll have to check it out, most of the Snett's I have tried I have been very dissapointed with the represention of the bombhole.
Quote from danowat :I'll have to check it out, most of the Snett's I have tried I have been very dissapointed with the represention of the bombhole.

Then you probably wont like this one either. I don't think the bombhole is deep/cambered enough either, from the vid footage I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-s3f6P7YaM
Ahh well, no worries.

Bombhole feels MUCH deeper than it looks on screen, feels like falling into a chasm when dragging your knee through it on a bike!!!!
At last!

The Lastplace racing team is pleased to announce the public release of the Lastplace.lake track for nKPro

Read the announcement and download the track from HERE
Any idea's on how long till 1.03? I'm kinda waiting for that to make a decision on wether or not I'll buy it.
Quote from evilpimp :Any idea's on how long till 1.03? I'm kinda waiting for that to make a decision on wether or not I'll buy it.

No idea tbh. All i can say is was blasting around in the FTarget tonight in the latest build of 1.03 and i couldn't tear myself away from hotlapping Spa for hours. It felt fantastic. I'm slowly getting used to the new FF and it's really growing on me a lot.

Can't see it being more than a month away, but that's just a complete guess.
Mkk
Quote from The Moose :Can't see it being more than a month away, but that's just a complete guess.

And a risky one when placed in a NkPro thread
Quote from Hyperactive :It's been like that for a year or so... so it's nothing new

well if jaap sticks to his word kunos has 3 months left before nkp is well and truely dead... could be interesting
#542 - ssm
I love it, except for a thing or two. Firstly, I can't disengage the clutch and the car is a floppy paddle gear box. I am pleased with the realism and everything... but I can't kill the engine like in LFS.
If you want to suffocate, sure.
Lol! Well I actually am looking forward to trying the demo of this
So, I take it you didn't start holding your breath, now did you
Hehe, the clock is ticking

I dunno, I don't really believe in the nkpro 1.03 patch anymore. It's just far far too late. And what if it gets released within th next 6 months ()? Wait few years for the next one to fix the bugs this one comes with...
Quote from AndroidXP :So, I take it you didn't start holding your breath, now did you

I tried. Gave up after about 2 seconds.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG