The online racing simulator

Poll : Will win Europe?(dont just take your favo, vote real)

Lewis Hamilton
Felipe Massa
Kimi Raikkonen
Heikki Kovalainen
Robert Kubica
Fernando Alonso
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_sign

That made sense to me and its used alot in Australia, it just seemed funny how Massa did it over and over and over, normally its directed at someone...ONCE. Wiki says various meanings, like "all right", "cool", "smooth", etc.

Makes complete sense to me now.

On racing side,

Massa is fined 10,000 Euros. No penalty.

Me being a big Massa fan/supporter, even i think that is stupid. Either he get penalized (time taken off or 10 spot grid penalty), or he gets away with it (or warning), that was my opinion. Alonso goes over the pit lines and gets the same fine where Massa put another driver, pit crew and himself in danger. Whats going on here?

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/he ... detail/080824171300.shtml
Massa did great but rules are rules. The FIA couldn't punish Hamilton quick enough in France when he passed Vettel.

The FIA clearly made a note to enforce this ruling hence the GP2 crackdown, but when it came to the big one - Ferrari - we all KNEW they weren't going to do jack.

In fact they have deemed what massa did as breaking the rules, buit apparently overtaking and going wide is worse! lol same old same old
I think they are trying to pay for the track, Alonso got the same fine for crossing a pit entry line. It's stupid really, and not consistent with what happened in the GP2 race. I am happy that they didn't give him a grid penalty though.
Quote from Intrepid :Massa did great but rules are rules. The FIA couldn't punish Hamilton quick enough in France when he passed Vettel.

The FIA clearly made a note to enforce this ruling hence the GP2 crackdown, but when it came to the big one - Ferrari - we all KNEW they weren't going to do jack.

In fact they have deemed what massa did as breaking the rules, buit apparently overtaking and going wide is worse! lol same old same old

Intrepid, You sound like James Allen!?!

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think they are trying to pay for the track, Alonso got the same fine for crossing a pit entry line. It's stupid really, and not consistent with what happened in the GP2 race. I am happy that they didn't give him a grid penalty though.

+1
On the topic of hand gestures, if the V sign is an insult in Spain then nobody told Hamilton...
Attached images
l_sne26634-3.jpg
Just as I expected, Massa dominates. Too bad for Kimi though, a stupid way to lose a position.
massa's fine is an insult.

time and time again that red team gets away with rule breaking.
Boring as watching the grass grow.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think they are trying to pay for the track, Alonso got the same fine for crossing a pit entry line. It's stupid really, and not consistent with what happened in the GP2 race. I am happy that they didn't give him a grid penalty though.

Oh so it's fine for other teams to get a **** over but when ferrari do it they let them off with just a fine and massa has the balls to blame sulti for being there before him, total bs the FIA are.
is it just me or is f1 getting harder to watch???

1. james allan
2. FIA
3. now this is a bit of a contradiction to me resent F1 posts on hamilton...

the guy is getting on my nerves...

pre race interview, he gets asked what he felt about massa'a pass in the last race.... here are a few quotes

"as you know now one ever passes me really"
"i promise you that wont happen again"

i admit im finding it hard with LH latley,
no one passes anyone in f1 anymore, we may as well just have quali now cus bar mechanicle problems they finnish in roughly the same order, f1 is just quali and stratergy now all the place chanching is done at the pitstops..

and how can a race driver say "i promise that wont happen again" the guy is quick he's done well but ggrrrrr back off a bitt lewis
Quote from NitroNitrous :WTF! No way is an insult

Calm down, someone mentioned that it might be in an earlier post.
james allen......what a d*ck......some of his comments today were totally stupid.
i hope the bbc keep brundle and find someone else.

as for L H comments........id read them as his attempts at mind games, so either take his comments onboard or just ignore them.

im getting more and more p*ssed off with the pathetic attempts by the fia/stewards to gift that red team the title.
ive got to stop now............................
Such a boring race on a infinately boring venue, i'm sticking with 'venue' cos its not a race track when it takes 30min for 10 blokes and a transit van to stick a couple concrete barriers up and paint a couple lines on the tarmac ffs.
Its a disgrace to F1 that such a venue has ever held a race, when you consider the history and places the series has been to, and then they take it to a great big car pack with a big swimming pool in the middle. Well done Valencia & F1, you made ovals appealing for 100min!!

Its also great to see a rule which exists for peoples safety in the pitlane ignored because he gained "no sporting advantage". So apparently safety isnt the issue then, its all about whether you gain from doing something against the rules. Perhaps they should change the rules to actually state the rule, or does that make things a little too black and white? A little grey area allows them some favouritism i guess
Once again the Ferrari International Assistance showed up at the Valencia track in not penalising Massa for that ludicrously dangerous release in the pits...

Sure he didn't gain a "sporting advantage" but it was still unbelievably dangerous and stupid.

This sport's governing dictatorship is becoming F*ing rediculous.
You guys wait until Marco Piccinini takes over as the president of the FIA, he was born in Rome and has heavy links with Ferrari, he was even friends with Enzo Ferrari himself.
sorry but it wasn't massa's fault, why should he gain a penalty?
Quote from JJ72 :sorry but it wasn't massa's fault, why should he gain a penalty?

exactly m8 thats what im wondering ok he lashed out at sutil later (had no grounds to either) but he's a race driver in that mental space, jeezz just the other day i was side by side with someone on the pitt strait and i was convinced he was nudging me and knocked me off, i called him everything untill i saw the replay, it was meeeee!!!!!!!, your racing and the red mist falls thats is..

but that was in no way!!! massa's fault..

ok answer this

the original report from FIA

"car 2 under investigation for dangerous pittstop """""release"""" "

how can massa RELEASE himself??? (unless ya kimi that is LOL) i would love to know why massa got nailed, was he suposed to pull off stop check over his shoulder and his mirror and carry on his marry way, no its the pit crews fault (the team not the DRIVER)

but its the only way the FIA could give somthing that wouldnt look as they did NOTHING and without tarneshing the red teams name...

the team will pay the fine anyways!!! but on record its MASSA who gets the slap and not the good old reds!!
cos it wouldnt be quite the same if they made his pit crew take a stop go?
The driver according to rule 23.1 is responsible. This is the rule the FIA usde to punish GP2 drivers caught in the same position on SATURDAY at VALENCIA!

The FIA took CLEAR and CONCISE action with the GP2 lad! GP2 run under the same rules, and officials regarding this matter, so what happened today is not a decision based on precedents!
shrug... the same thing happened at Hockenheim and nobody got punished. That's your precedent, forget about all this GP2 rubbish. GP2 is not F1.

In fact this happens nearly every other race and nobody ever gets punished... how many times have we seen cars side-by-side in the pitlane and nobody punished (hint: lots). But yeah, as soon as a Ferrari is involved it's "OMG CONSPIRACY"
Quote from mythdat :shrug... The Same Thing Happened At Hockenheim And Nobody Got Punished. That's Your Precedent, Forget About All This Gp2 Rubbish. Gp2 Is Not F1.

In Fact This Happens Nearly Every Other Race And Nobody Ever Gets Punished... How Many Times Have We Seen Cars Side-by-side In The Pitlane And Nobody Punished (hint: Lots). But Yeah, As Soon As A Ferrari Is Involved It's "omg Conspiracy"

+1
Quote from mythdat :shrug... The Same Thing Happened At Hockenheim And Nobody Got Punished. That's Your Precedent, Forget About All This Gp2 Rubbish. Gp2 Is Not F1.

In Fact This Happens Nearly Every Other Race And Nobody Ever Gets Punished... How Many Times Have We Seen Cars Side-by-side In The Pitlane And Nobody Punished (hint: Lots). But Yeah, As Soon As A Ferrari Is Involved It's "omg Conspiracy"

+2
Massa got a fine.

which is an ok outcome........but Ferrari should go back to the lollipop man.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG