The online racing simulator

Poll : Will win Europe?(dont just take your favo, vote real)

Lewis Hamilton
Felipe Massa
Kimi Raikkonen
Heikki Kovalainen
Robert Kubica
Fernando Alonso
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
2008 Formula 1 Telefonica Grand Prix Of Europe
This is going to be fun weekend
Just only one week more
#2 - JJ72
way too early for spam mate.
Theres a race on in a week?

i forgot F1 existed, (these breaks are too long).
And again - Arox going for the topic so he feels pleased that people reply to something.

Why post this a week early?
Quote from aroX123 :This is going to be fun weekend
Just only one week more

Yeah, and I feel that Hatemelol will $UcK
#7 - bbman
Quote from mcintyrej :Why post this a week early?

Because aoun started this nonsense and he too wanted to be the first to post something...
I want it this weekend! I've been bored out of my mind and F1 is the only thing I have to look foward to.
MotoGP this weekend, remember how good the last one was!

As for the European GP, I think it will be a massive let down, boring looking track, slow average speed, I expect lots of small incidents or a giant pile up. Apparently it's really hard to even make each section identifiable on the TV screen, let alone make it look interesting.
Rain?

Probably not since it's August and it's in Spain.
Where is it? Valencia street race?
Quote from Primoz :Where is it? Valencia street race?

They seem to give the European GP to whatever country the previous world champion is from. Finland doesn't have 1 F1 standard racing track as far as I know so they are the exception to that rule! I wonder if we would see Silverstone and Donington on the calender if Lewis won a title...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They seem to give the European GP to whatever country the previous world champion is from. Finland doesn't have 1 F1 standard racing track as far as I know so they are the exception to that rule! I wonder if we would see Silverstone and Donington on the calender if Lewis won a title...

Not really, just becuase there was one in germany.

If anything they would take away the british gp if lewis won, becuase Bernie hates his own country.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :MotoGP this weekend, remember how good the last one was!

As for the European GP, I think it will be a massive let down, boring looking track, slow average speed, I expect lots of small incidents or a giant pile up. Apparently it's really hard to even make each section identifiable on the TV screen, let alone make it look interesting.

err. Valencia street circuit btw

it is 8th fastest on the calendar with an average speed around 230 kph and top speed neering 200 mph
I get a feeling this track will have a huge accident, high speed with closed barriers sounds very unsafe.

Remember this isn't a semi street circuit like montreal this is a proper monaco style street circuit just less twisty and more striaghts.

But Number of teams can spring a surprise though as its a new track and all.
It's a Tilke street circuit. The walls are on the inside of the corners. the outside is filled with parking lot spaces.
Quote from BenjiMC :err. Valencia street circuit btw

it is 8th fastest on the calendar with an average speed around 230 kph and top speed neering 200 mph

Yeh but the turns are all medium or slow ones, considering the amount of run off area there is in the medium turns and turns with big braking zones it will look pretty slow compared to Monaco.
DF levels will be like Hockenheim if you want a reference on the characteristics. Looking at the track map it looks like 4/5/6th gear corners mixed with about 4 hairpins and 2 chicanes.
#19 - aoun
Quote from bbman :Because aoun started this nonsense and he too wanted to be the first to post something...

I posted a thread what? 3 days before the event? Sorry its too early. Next time ill post 1 week AFTER the event. Id be posting champcar, WRC, v8 supercars. I like a discussion to a topic im interested in, but id get flammed for spamming. Dont think i want to be the one to say something, because i can say something in a post. Besides, this fellah has posted what ? 8 days before the event? Theres already discussion about the gp.

Dont post like you know other peoples minds. Its like ive been pointed at. What nonsence did i start? Posting a f1 thread? HUGE nonsence there buddy..
Tbh who gives a crap when the thread is opened... Heck even if they were all opened for all the GP's right now who cares... He opened a thread to talk about the European GP so talk about that instead of going and whining about how he started the thread ''too early''... There is no too early. People are free to open a topic about an interusting discussion whenever they want wether the race they are going to talk about is happening now or in a month.

About the GP well the track does seem a bit awkward but I'll have to test drive it tomorow on rFactor and see for real. Seems like a Monaco wannabe though :P
-
(Shotglass) DELETED by Shotglass
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Yeh but the turns are all medium or slow ones, considering the amount of run off area there is in the medium turns and turns with big braking zones it will look pretty slow compared to Monaco.

Well they said downforce will be similar to bahrain(which is the lowest downforce track of any tilke track).

Don't just assume since its a street circuit its going to be slow.

and since everyone has had limited testing here and its the first time its being held that there should be a few surprises through the field.
It will bring out the sharpest drivers and teams. New track = adaptibility FTW!
Quote from aoun :I posted a thread what? 3 days before the event? Sorry its too early. Next time ill post 1 week AFTER the event. Id be posting champcar, WRC, v8 supercars. I like a discussion to a topic im interested in, but id get flammed for spamming. Dont think i want to be the one to say something, because i can say something in a post. Besides, this fellah has posted what ? 8 days before the event? Theres already discussion about the gp.

Dont post like you know other peoples minds. Its like ive been pointed at. What nonsence did i start? Posting a f1 thread? HUGE nonsence there buddy..

Yeah sorry, I got the wrong guy... I meant Lateralus...

And yes, I find it nonsense to create a thread where nothing useful can be discussed (yet)... Would you like me to open a thread for F1 2010 to discuss who might or might not win it?
#25 - aoun
Quote from bbman :Yeah sorry, I got the wrong guy... I meant Lateralus...

And yes, I find it nonsense to create a thread where nothing useful can be discussed (yet)... Would you like me to open a thread for F1 2010 to discuss who might or might not win it?

Yeh, well im sorry for being a prick!

I still think its no nonsense, but you may think it is. We all got our own opinion. I'm not arguing or anything, i just thought i should apologize for being a prick and having a go at you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG