The online racing simulator

Poll : Will win Europe?(dont just take your favo, vote real)

Lewis Hamilton
Felipe Massa
Kimi Raikkonen
Heikki Kovalainen
Robert Kubica
Fernando Alonso
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
No hard feelings...
They should use red&white barriers to stop drivers from killing crowds. Instead they would fly 100feet into the air.
Quote from Mustafur :Remember this isn't a semi street circuit like montreal this is a proper monaco style street circuit just less twisty and more striaghts.

Err... wasn't nearly half of the road purposely built?
Quote from Luke.S :They should use red&white barriers to stop drivers from killing crowds. Instead they would fly 100feet into the air.

Do you ever post reasonable, appropriate (for the topic), or logical statements; or is every thought process of yours riddled with bull excrement?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you ever post reasonable, appropriate (for the topic), or logical statements; or is every thought process of yours riddled with bull excrement?

Do you ever stop moaning at everyone or is every thought of yours "I hate that person"
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :it does indeed.
its too wide for a street circuit.

I'm sure it would be a lot less boring if it were narrow like a proper street circuit, and seeing a train of F1 cars making their rounds instead of at least having some slim chance of overtaking!
#33 - JJ72
Quote from Luke.S :Do you ever stop moaning at everyone or is every thought of yours "I hate that person"

stop flirting you two, get a room!
Quote from Luke.S :Do you ever stop moaning at everyone or is every thought of yours "I hate that person"

I'm pretty sure I only moan at idiots.
#35 - aoun
haha you moan! [/immature]

Flirting, moaning? whats going on you two? *equiping flame proof jacket*
I'd use a more... vulgar word but I only recently got off of a ban, so it's not worth it.

*uses flame proof jacket penetrating sword on aoun*

Anywho, back on topic... ... This should be a... different GP (I think) mostly due to the track. Although I think that the Singapore race will be a bit more interesting due to the darkness (... what team will equip night vision goggles? )
Quote from bbman :Yeah sorry, I got the wrong guy... I meant Lateralus...

Whenever I've started a race discussion thread, I've had race-specific things to talk about.
Pasting the standings and a track map from another website and summing up what happened so far isn't what I'd call race-specific... But hey, some people like to play fortune teller...
Quote from bbman :But hey, some people like to play fortune teller...

Right, it makes the race more fun to predict beforehand what you think will happen. If you don't want to read people's opinions in an F1 discussion thread, why open the damn thing Mr. Complainy-pants?
... Why don't they save the electric bill, and just make it a daytime race? All it will "kinda" do is give the drivers less distractions in way of pretty girls and reference points for braking.

How about we go terrororororize them and smash the lights? Make it more exciting.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Why don't they save the electric bill, and just make it a daytime race?

Nighttime in that part of the world is primetime in Europe, so the potential viewing audience is much higher. Bernie likes money.
No, it's lunchtime as opposed to the race finishing at the time most people are eating their breakfast.

If F1 wanted races to run at 9pm in Europe they could either be run under lights in Europe or Central/eastern US. Asian races would need to be in the early morning there.
Quote from duke_toaster :No, it's lunchtime as opposed to the race finishing at the time most people are eating their breakfast.

Hmmm yeah. Singapore is seven hours ahead of London; I thought it was less than that. I think race start is 9PM, is that right?
Wikipedia says 8 pm local.
they should put caterham lights on the front of the cars.
Did Anyone watch the Moto Gp Coverage today on the BBC, They had an interview with David Coulthard who said that he is in active talks with the BBC about commentating when the coverage goes to them next year!
Quote from RockBottomWalsh :Did Anyone watch the Moto Gp Coverage today on the BBC, They had an interview with David Coulthard who said that he is in active talks with the BBC about commentating when the coverage goes to them next year!

I think if they are going to replace Martin then DC would be perfect, he is entertaining and has the technical knowledge that comes from being an F1 driver. I would just love to see him doing the grid walks, because he will know all the drivers and probably be friends with most of them, and we know what he is like, he always says what he thinks.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think if they are going to replace Martin

I heard MB has already signed a contract with the BBC to continue as an F1 commentator. Could be wrong though.
#50 - aoun
Why not James Allen?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG