The online racing simulator

Poll : Will win Europe?(dont just take your favo, vote real)

Lewis Hamilton
Felipe Massa
Kimi Raikkonen
Heikki Kovalainen
Robert Kubica
Fernando Alonso
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
As expected, the top favourite for "most boring race of the season".
Shame, I thought pics of the track looked no bad (I missed free practice and the qualifying so today was the first time I seen it).

Hope that Ferrari mechanic is alright, looked like a sore one.
Quote from Mustafur :I don't get people sometimes, they claim street circuits have to be narrow and unpassable for F1 so that we are stuck watching the most boring races seen to man

Corrected.

Quote :but when they make one were you can actually have an attempt at passing and with a little speed involved its suddely boring and crap.

Well, how many passes did you see in the race?

Quote from BurnOut69 :- No roads were builts on purpose for the track, EXCEPT for the bridge, so the track IS a street circuit.

For what the roads are then? Surely looks like primarily built for the track, not for road use?

Quote :- All drivers I've heard talking say they love the track. Could someone post links to negative comments? Im very curious about that.

Kubica and Sutil have.
The race was boring, the track is not too bad but it looks boring on the TV so when there is a boring race it's even worse, but the Spanish are experts at hosting boring F1 races.

GP2 was not much better, there was only one really good part with drivers racing each other properly, but most of the action was suicidal overtaking mixed with stupid mistakes and cars running out of fuel.
Question: What the heck is Massa doing with those hand gestures? I don't get what it is... He was doing it while finishing, then when he got out of the car, then weighing himself, then on the podium!
Wow, some stupid spanish "fans".
Quote from (-Mark-) :anyone know where next years euro GP will be held, i hope its not there again :/

The Mummy has hinted it could become "World GP" in the future
boring boring boring

great lunge from DC. nice guy, but pension day is close.

good speed from massa, but once again f*ckari have shown themselves to be fireproof.

ok, dont ruin the drivers day.it wasn't his fault, but punish the team. imo, they should be docked constructors points.
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, some stupid spanish "fans".

Well British fans used to boo Schumacher, but I think that was slightly more justified because he used to deliberately crash into people, and he was never forgiven for wrecking Damon Hill on purpose. At the end of the day he is never going to be popular in Spain now, even the marshalls cheer when he spins, but at least he was happy enough to soak it all in, he probably enjoys it more than being cheered at the British GP.
Quote from aoun :Question: What the heck is Massa doing with those hand gestures? I don't get what it is... He was doing it while finishing, then when he got out of the car, then weighing himself, then on the podium!

at the finish when he was doing the gesture when entering pits, there were some girls standing, i think it was : Call me babe
Bloody ITV, cut the interview the moment the wonder boy Hamilton stops talking, Kubica looked really bored and I wanted to hear what he was going to say!
Quote from DevilDare :at the finish when he was doing the gesture when entering pits, there were some girls standing, i think it was : Call me babe

i think its like an old surfing gesture.........when we did it it meant "stoked".......happy, that kind of thing.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Bloody ITV, cut the interview the moment the wonder boy Hamilton stops talking, Kubica looked really bored and I wanted to hear what he was going to say!

watch the press conference on ITV website then.....
LOL @ Massa on Sutil, "He should of got out of my way or backed off". Also Kubica didn't say much tbh, just good performance etc. (watching live from itv site).
Quote from DevilDare :watch the press conference on ITV website then.....

I know, I usually do, but I don't think new F1 fans would go and do that, and teaching them that Hamilton is the only person with something of value to say about the race is really not very clever. Especially when after the adverts they cut back to a crap driver who doesn't say anything useful, and a golf presenter.
Quote from mr grady :i think its like an old surfing gesture.........when we did it it meant "stoked".......happy, that kind of thing.

I think it has more to do with the v-sign being an insult in Spain?

Can any of our Spaniards clear that up?
The precedet was set in the Gp2 race. You release in an unsafe position you get a drive through.

It seems one rule for some and one for rule for the others
Quote from Intrepid :The precedet was set in the Gp2 race. You release in an unsafe position you get a drive through.

It seems one rule for some and one for rule for the others

so true, but im wondering if any gp2 cars were red and had such political clout.
Did Raikkonen's engine blow up, i turned on the tv saw a ferrari with smoke billowing out of it, then i had to turn it off, lol
Quote from pacesetter :Did Raikkonen's engine blow up, i turned on the tv saw a ferrari with smoke billowing out of it, then i had to turn it off, lol

Kimi got bored and went for a smoke.
I think those boooooooo's were to that guy who gave trophy to Hamilton, and not directly to Hamilton.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
I don´t know what Massa did because I turned off the TV when 8 laps remained.
Valencia failed for me :thumbsdow
Quote from N I K I :I think those boooooooo's were to that guy who gave trophy to Hamilton, and not directly to Hamilton.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG