The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
hahah funny ... imo no need for ban 999
Quote from chanoman315 :hahah funny ... imo no need for ban 999

He kicked the referee. IMO a need for ban 9999.
He´s banned for life.
Quote from Kalev EST :He´s banned for life.

Yeah, we were able to read the description on the video you posted, too.
I just always assume you´re too dumb to do anything.

ENEMY!!!! :P
Why do fuking youtube always remove videos related to olympia?
Quote from Stefani24 :Why do fuking youtube always remove videos related to olympia?

Cos NBC paid megabucks for teh rights, and they dont want anybody to have clips for free....
Damn copyrights. -.-
Quote from Stefani24 :Why do fuking youtube always remove videos related to olympia?

It's not fuking youtube that removes the videos. Everytime some copyright holder makes DMCA notification they have to remove the video. If they wouldn't do that, youtube would have been shut down long time ago. With F1 vids it's for example FOM that says remove them, I dunno if it's the tv channels or Olympic Committee or something with these olympic vids.

I must say the removing is pretty quick, I just 2 mins ago saw a vid that worked, and actually posted the link here just to notice it was already gone
Quote from deggis :It's not fuking youtube that removes the videos. Everytime some copyright holder makes DMCA notification they have to remove the video. If they wouldn't do that, youtube would have been shut down long time ago. With F1 vids it's for example FOM that says remove them, I dunno if it's the tv channels or Olympic Committee or something with these olympic vids.

I must say the removing is pretty quick, I just 2 mins ago saw a vid that worked, and actually posted the link here just to notice it was already gone

You beat me..I was going to quote "Heres one that works" and write.."No it doesnt"!
Nice basketball final. Wasn't that easy for USA.
Thank god the cheaters lost! Good games today, too bad Lithuania didnt win, oh well, Euro champ coming up, we will be the champs
Quote from DevilDare :Thank god the cheaters lost! Good games today, too bad Lithuania didnt win, oh well, Euro champ coming up, we will be the champs

Excuse me?

Did you watch the game? or is it just envy? :rolleyes:

BTW: Congrats to USA, It was a great match, seems the referee had problems with travellings, but great match anyways. See you again at the world championship
So, its over.
All medals given.
Kinda sad.
Does anybody else get that horrible feeling that after the relative success of Beijing, London 2012 is going to go down in history as:

MEGA FAIL

Well so far it's a fail, the 2012 party is slowly edging it towards epic fail, and I think the actual budget games will end up being epic failure pwnage. Perhaps we should be worried, if the Cubans don't like it they might kick us in the face.
Quote from Eldanor :Excuse me?

Did you watch the game? or is it just envy? :rolleyes:

BTW: Congrats to USA, It was a great match, seems the referee had problems with travellings, but great match anyways. See you again at the world championship

yes i did, but i am talking about Lithuania v Spain match, where we beat you, but the refs beat us.....
Quote from DevilDare :yes i did, but i am talking about Lithuania v Spain match, where we beat you, but the refs beat us.....

Ok, different opinions I think

Anyways, if you have a problem with the referees it's ok to me, as I think the ones in Spain-USA were blind in some ocassions, but calling the players cheaters is just trolling and bashing IMO.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well so far it's a fail, the 2012 party is slowly edging it towards epic fail, and I think the actual budget games will end up being epic failure pwnage. Perhaps we should be worried, if the Cubans don't like it they might kick us in the face.

If we are REALLY lucky they will kick Gordon Brown in the face..and save us the bother!
Quote from Bladerunner :If we are REALLY lucky they will kick Gordon Brown in the face..and save us the bother!

I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of volunteers wanting to do that. You never know, by the time 2012 gets here the BNP might be in power, and then we will definately win because they won't let anyone without a British passport into the country.
White men can jump! I would rather see an animation of that ref getting owned by the Cuban with some street fighter graphics though.
the most fun is when the other referees go to calm him down, and then one gets a punch in the stomach, then that referee puts himself in fight position like "i can kick your ass cuban"
man that ref got OWNED it was just like "Wabam!"

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG