The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
Half time now, pretty good game so far (Argentina vs. USA on men's basketball).

Vamos Argentina!
I hope argentina will lose otherwise we wont get bronze for sure, what happened in 2004 olimpics wont happen again.
Quote from Electric Eye :I hope argentina will lose otherwise we wont get bronze for sure, what happened in 2004 olimpics wont happen again.

Out of curiosity, why do you say "we" when talking about Lithuania?

End of the 3rd quarter, Argentina is pretty much dead now unfornately.
Quote from de Souza :Out of curiosity, why do you say "we" when talking about Lithuania?

End of the 3rd quarter, Argentina is pretty much dead now unfornately.

I'm Lithuanian, so I think 'we' is a good word to use
Ah I see, that makes sense. Your Scotland flag, on the other hand...
Quote from de Souza :Ah I see, that makes sense. Your Scotland flag, on the other hand...

In scotland since 2003 or 2004 as far as I remember

We're already too far off-topic, but isn't flag = nationality and location = where-you-live?

Anyway, keep me informed about the game since all I can watch for the next half hour is politics propaganda. Meh.
Well I can't have one flag for my nationality and another one for location :P
spain suck, they win with refs help..... suxkers.......
Usa didnt get on the 4x100 meter finals, in both men and ladies. Laughed at it .
Anyway, too bad that the jamaican ladies messed up a change.
Anyway another WR for Jamaica!!
Jamaica is doing very well
Quote from Nobo :Today is kindergarten time

What gets me is teh Americans COMPLAINING that the Chinese had an under-age kid (14 yr old??) in the gymnastics, yet 14 yr old Tom Daley isn't too young??
If a 14 yr old is allowed to compete in diving, why not a 14 yr old in gymnastics...could somebody please tell me the difference, cos I'll be damned if I can see it! (Apart from the obvious..one lands in wet stuff and the other lands on spongy stuff!)
other than that the rules say clearly that you have to turn 16 during the year of the olympics to be able to compete in gymnastics?
Just a women gymnastic 16 limit.
As i read
Quote from Shotglass :other than that the rules say clearly that you have to turn 16 during the year of the olympics to be able to compete in gymnastics?

I know the rules say that, but honestly, whats the difference?
Or maybe falling of a beam 1 metre off the floor is more dangerous than falling off a 10 metre diving platform? (not that I feel like trying either!)
the reason is simply that 14 year old divers are rather rare and you might have one every 10 years or so whereas before that rule was introduced all female gymnasts were 13 year old very short girls who hadnt hit puberty yet... heck even with the rule i can only think of one female gymnast that looked like the hormones have had any effect
since the sports are fairly similar its probabily as much an advantage in diving as it is in gymnastics but no one has bothered to really exploit it yet thus no rules against it
Gooooooooooo Nigeria!
Nigeria is doing well dude
Failed. Argentina won.
Damn, wouldve be so nice if nigeria won.
Anyway, we dont have any competitors now, so well stay with 1 silver (judo) and 2 Bronze(Kayak-Slalom and Breaststroke).
Another goooooold! in your face Norway.
Australia Gold in the Diving what a finish!
Germany gold in men's hockey!
What a F*ing sore loser...

The olympics has no room for unprofessional tossers like him.

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG