The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :BF1 and FBM aren't exactly rivals.

They are if your driving the BF1 and I'm driving the FBM
Sponge's edit is great, but it would go better with the FBM and FOX than FBM and BF1.
Quote from zeugnimod :BF1 and FBM aren't exactly rivals.

Well i wanted to do open wheelers.. and since none of them have a 'rival' i chose these because they're both BMW's..

(and read over the rule were it says it have to be rival cars)

@Senninha25: FOX is also way faster than FBM.. so they don't rivel much too..
Quote from evilpimp :They are if your driving the BF1 and I'm driving the FBM

Hahaha, I will nominate you as the funniest guy in the forum at the year end's awards for this.
:P hehe

I think I'll make a pic edit for this one if I get the time, I'll see.
I'm working on a new one.. will FOX vs. FBM count? (instead of the FBM vs. BF1).
#33 - JJ72
um not really.
It could be a restricted FOX... But it's not a rival as such.
Quote from beefyman666 :It could be a restricted FOX... But it's not a rival as such.

it is

but is it worth finishing (it's almost done) or should i start over?
Using road cars or GTR cars should have been easier imo. But I think the FBM vs FOX should be counted.
Hope so.. cos' everybody mostly does road/gtr cars.. i want to be different :P

Entry updated.. hope it's ok now
hm.. i like it
Great stuff Proton! Love it! (technicly they are rivls in drifting so why not heh)
Quote from evilpimp :Great stuff Proton! Love it! (technicly they are rivls in drifting so why not heh)

If you look at the pic again, you'll see that the pic is really about racing vs. drifting not really the cars. It's the best pic here because it actually captures the spirit of this week's topic.
:O true. Just saw the licence plates too heh.
hehe..

sweet, i guess ill do some more touch ups.

but that was the 1st thing when i saw rivalries.. drift vs race.
since that goes well around here..

I think theres a difference like "day and night " so sun and moon, between race and drift.
they both require great skill to put em to max, and so different.

sweet
5 mins edit.

Final entry
Attached images
blbost.jpg
blbostprw.jpg
Quote from hadesko :5 mins edit.

Final entry

I'm super confused on how you get those spoilers, lights and race interior etc....
Quote from JO53PHS :I first started off with a picture of two cars. Since my editing skills are pretty bad with anything except rain edits, I decided to add some *extras* like the number plates and wheels. Then after working on it for some time I came up with the Canada vs. UK theme , with the RB4 of MistaTea racing for Canada, and the FXO of some english bloke racing for england

Final entry (probably)

[pedantic mode] The UK driver is in a LHD car? [/pedantic mode]

I like Proton's one, it's very well thought out
Quote from dougie-lampkin :[pedantic mode] The UK driver is in a LHD car? [/pedantic mode]

I like Proton's one, it's very well thought out

It was imported
#48 - JJ72
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I'm super confused on how you get those spoilers, lights and race interior etc....

there are some minor mods flying around.
#49 - JJ72
Not in my best form after the break.

FINAL ENTRY

Attached images
rivals.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :Not in my best form after the break.

FINAL ENTRY

You mean "Power and twitchy handling vs. twitchy handling"?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG