The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 8th Week "Rivalries"

This weeks theme is... "Rivalries"

Rules: (thanks to Thunderhead for these, they will not be changed)

Make a scene between two rival cars showing how close they are.

There must only be TWO DIFFERENT cars in the picture. (e.g XFG vs XRG, you don't have to use those two, they're just an example. Only rival cars will be accepted though)

Cars: Any cars, aslong as they are rivals.

Track: Any track.

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

All entrants to post between Monday 18th August and Friday 22nd August 23:59 GMT.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Im on it starting tomorrow
Final Entry!
Attached images
Hi res.jpg
Preview.jpg
you couldn't tell if they were rivals unless someone told you
Final Entry!

EDIT: Updated yet again:
Preview

Final Entry
Attached images
lfscomp.jpg
Hi Everyone!

Final entry
Attached images
Photomode 8th Preview.jpg
Photomode 8th hi-res.jpg
I first started off with a picture of two cars. Since my editing skills are pretty bad with anything except rain edits, I decided to add some *extras* like the number plates and wheels. Then after working on it for some time I came up with the Canada vs. UK theme , with the RB4 of MistaTea racing for Canada, and the FXO of some english bloke racing for england

Final entry (probably)
Attached images
Rivals copy.jpg
Rivals preview.jpg
KanseiDneova and nachoo, those are great edits but the cars need to be different.
Maybe you should change the OP to say "two DIFFERENT cars", just so nobody else makes the same mistake
Done. I thought the example (XFG vs XRG) explained it a little bit atleast.

But to me a rival car would be one different to the other, not the same. Although it too could mean the same car rivaling out. I see your point though.
heres mine, cars are xfg with stolen part from xrr and the other is xrg
final entry
btw, will i have to do a preview?
You mean XRG with stolen part from XRR?
Quote from batteryy :btw, will i have to do a preview?

Yes please. It saves me having to resize it ready for the voting session.
Quote from JO53PHS :I first started off with a picture of two cars. Since my editing skills are pretty bad with anything except rain edits, I decided to add some *extras* like the number plates and wheels. Then after working on it for some time I came up with the Canada vs. UK theme , with the RB4 of MistaTea racing for Canada, and the FXO of some english bloke racing for england

Final entry (probably)

Hey my WTCC skin somebudy is using it
Yep
Quote from JO53PHS :I first started off with a picture of two cars. Since my editing skills are pretty bad with anything except rain edits, I decided to add some *extras* like the number plates and wheels. Then after working on it for some time I came up with the Canada vs. UK theme , with the RB4 of MistaTea racing for Canada, and the FXO of some english bloke racing for england

Final entry (probably)

Why is there a quebec license plate on my car? Pfft. I'm not from there I'm from Ontario fool.

I like your idea for the theme and he flags behind really well done.

P.S : The only reason I'm getting passed is because my gears were stupid for that map hence why I only managed a 5th place in that race
Actually, as it happens, I was going to use an ontario plate:

http://www.olavsplates.com/foto/cdn-on_6746at.jpg

But I concluded that the "Yours to discover" was a bit too cheesy for my liking

And you actually got overtaken because of contact with the other car, which soon after the shot was taken sent you across the grass
Pfft cuz ''Je me souviens'' is better huh. xD
My first participation

Final entry

1780 x 1300
hope i don't come in last...

Updated.. hope it's good now..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG