The online racing simulator
Well if the car has to be finished by next weekend, then i think it's easy to say it will be in next patch . Not a big fan of this car at all, but i never "seriously" ask for a car, so i have alot to lean back on.
I have hope that (with the cars data) eventually some real tire data is provided to the Devs The grip physics could need an update too
Quote from LFSn00b :the FXO is too easy to drive.

No it isn't. Long base and FWD is not the best combination.
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555
Slow who? Me or Niko?
i dont like FWD either but maybe this car will be fun because it looks great
FXO = The true TBO car, imo XRT is much easier to drive. RB4 is tricky too.

Scirocco <3
Quote from Chaos :thanks for saying this, made me feel a bit better

Good work! I think that they finally understand and add new content.
Devs will give us what we want so much, new car. Why do we continue arguing on it? I have nothing bad to say instead adding VW Scirocco into LFS, only best wishes.
Quote from PioneerLv :Devs will give us what we want so much, new car. Why do we continue arguing on it? I have nothing bad to say instead adding VW Scirocco into LFS, only best wishes.

I feel the same i wish people would stop not apreciating the effords of the Devs.
But I think some people here are to stuborn
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I feel the same i wish people would stop not apreciating the effords of the Devs.
But I think some people here are to stuborn

No, to spoiled by all the bad mods on rFactor
Quote from Scrabby :No, to spoiled by all the bad mods on rFactor

That is an otion to never actualy thought of it haha
since i don't have Rfactor
Doesn't seem to bring much diversity to the game.

Well hopefully it will be a AWD, so we have some kind of hatchback rally car competitor for the RB4.
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
Not much diversity? It's going to be the only real tintop in the game. It's going to be the only tintop from the 21st Century in the game. The only car anywhere near it is the FXO. All the others are way different, both in size, engine power and looks.

No wonder the devs don't release info about their new cars and tracks, when people come along and piss all over it...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :it is FWD, see Scawen's post on page 2...

I just lost the little bit of enthousiam I had about this car.

Well at least it is a road car.
Quote from LFSn00b :Please don't start another rFactor bashing contest.

I know i'm going to get flamed about this but why hate rFactor? It has never done anything to you and you don't need to start flaming it everytime you see it. Basically, if you leave rFactor alone, it makes you feel better and not needing to flame things everytime you see them(Apart from S2 crackers)

huh? I never said i hated rFactor, i just mentioned there are allot of people who play these mods with real cars and start whining to have them in LFS to...
I play rFactor almoust everyday with JTBO's Volvo mod, Niels" C6 mod, the HGTCC mod and many others
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Not much diversity? It's going to be the only real tintop in the game. It's going to be the only tintop from the 21st Century in the game. The only car anywhere near it is the FXO. All the others are way different, both in size, engine power and looks.

No wonder the devs don't release info about their new cars and tracks, when people come along and piss all over it...

I'm not spitting on it I'm just being unoptimistic. It's a cultural thing maybe

I guess the 3d model of the car is provided with the contract so it's probably a good deal in term of contents/dev time

By the way when i talk about diversity I mean something a little bit deeper than another small FWD. Something like a road/race truck (not a pick up), a buggy, a kart, an heavy (something close to 2000 kilos) and powerful road car, a rally car, a car from the beginning of the century, a very old formula 1, etc....
I hope at least that it is cool to drive in rallytracks
Quote from Maelstrom :I'm not spitting on it I'm just being unoptimistic. It's a cultural thing maybe

I guess the 3d model of the car is provided with the contract so it's probably a good deal in term of contents/dev time

I wasn't aiming the last part at you in particular, the last part was directed at everyone in general

This thing should be ace at rallycross, if knobblies are fittable
Quote from baSh0r :+1

for everybody, FWD rules, Turbo Rules, German Cars Rule, Rule³

As he said...
Scawen, can we expect any screenshots of the car after GC??
Quote from CasseBent :Chirocoocoo

I LOL'd at this one

For anyone asking for screens: Rest assured that this car looks as great in LFS as it does in real life (which is, quite frankly, absolutely freaking great). Me won't say no more :P
Street version or GT24?
Street version.
Quote from CasseBent :Christ almighty. BTW, it's a Scirocco, not a Chirocoocoo or anything else you can come up with that's not "Scirocco".

I thought it was a VW Chaccaron
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG