The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
I dont know in which countries this thing works, but it shows all 42 available feeds.
The BBC coverage of the women's weightlifting has been fantastic.

Apparently the Romanian girl was 'trying to squeeze every last kilogram out of her snatch'.
Just saw the 4x100m men relay in swimming.

:wow:, what a finish.
Quote from Crashgate3 :The BBC coverage of the women's weightlifting has been fantastic.

Apparently the Romanian girl was 'trying to squeeze every last kilogram out of her snatch'.

ROFL..Pity I missed that bit!
Quote from zeugnimod :Just saw the 4x100m men relay in swimming.

:wow:, what a finish.

yep.. it's incredible the ending of the USA team, they close so fast...and it was just for the moment, .5 sec less and USA would lose
Anyone else hear that the fireworks were just CG on the TV broadcast?
it looked pretty obvious to me. People actually thought it was real????
Quote from J@tko :Hmm, so if the Opening Ceremony is supposed to represent the host country, then will the 2012 opening ceremony have hundreds of chavs yelling at each other, torching cars, mugging pensioners and robbing shops?

Rofl.

As for Greece, I guess that the only gold medal that we will take in Beijing will be in "most-athletes-kicked-out-cause-of-doping" . We have the lead with 15 athletes being positive to the anti-doping test .
wow... beach volleyball Brazil-Russia was AWESOME... HOT GIRLS+GOOD ACTION = True competition

We got 2 bronze medals on judo!!
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone else hear that the fireworks were just CG on the TV broadcast?

you mean the footprint?

the helicopter view is CG but it's also real.
Pretty good soccer (don't even...) match between USA and NED.
LOL how come no newspaper or any sort of media here picked it up?
Wow I guess the US is doing a lot better than I thought.... 21 medals and in 2nd place with 7 gold medals..

Holy crap theres a lot of people with the gold in the Men's 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay..
i think relays count as 1 medal
FOUR gold medals in one day for Germany!!!

Who would have expected THAT?
yeah i know, but i was amazed on how many won the relay...

And...

Okay, have Americans been having sex with dolphins or something?
Russia vs Georgia in the Womens Beach Volleyball...good match, great babez, and an "edge" to game as well...
Armchair sporting delight!

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG