The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
#51 - Nobo
This rule has been there since ages, dont know the exact time.
The reason for this is that the olympics are not on the official FIFA-calendar so they originally limited it to young players (whioch are not always key players in their clubs). But with time the pressure on the FIFA increased from IOC site and that rule got a bit spongy...allowing 3 players older then 23 years...and because there is so much money around with a football tournament with the best players there will definately be an olympic tournament with those players either 2012 in London or 2016.
and i can declare myself 'ruler of all existence'. yay me.
Quote from chanoman315 ::doh: rly is that sarcasm or what?

Well, I'v been watching the new's and for about 5 sports they have been making atleast 1 or 2 players sit out for various reasons...
*yawns* boyyyyyyyycott...

i'll just hide now.
Olympics is boring as all hell.

Bring on next years Xgames.
Quote from zeugnimod :No, that is already reserved for Germany.

What racing to put the towel on the sun loungers, that isn't in the Olympics.
Sorry, only joking, couldn't resist saying it.
I was watching panarama last night and apparently the chinese internet is moderated rly bad. The one presenting it said that even some parts of the bbc site are blocked.

What comes up if you put Fang Zheng into a popular chinese search engine. (This is one for the chinese people in the community) On panarama it said the search said he had been in a car accident. He was rly run over by a tank.
Quote from sam93 :What racing to put the towel on the sun loungers, that isn't in the Olympics.

Sorry, I didn't understand that at all.
#63 - Jakg
Quote from Luke.S :I was watching panarama last night and apparently the chinese internet is moderated rly bad. The one presenting it said that even some parts of the bbc site are blocked.

What comes up if you put Fang Zheng into a popular chinese search engine. (This is one for the chinese people in the community) On panarama it said the search said he had been in a car accident. He was rly run over by a tank.

The Chinese filter the internet?

Wow theres something i'd never heard of before...
Oh yes, the whole country's behind what's become known as 'The Great Firewall Of China'. Anything the government has decided the people shouldn't be looking at is blocked or redirected.
#65 - Jakg
</sarcasm>
Yes, I..er.... knew that.

I was.... testing you. :hide:
are you watching the opening ceremony, its bloody amazing.
Quote from Rdcranno :are you watching the opening ceremony, its bloody amazing.

I think it's bloody boring. As always.
Lol it is boring. You just watch ppl coming in the big place and walking around o_O. Man the broadcasters here are like FOCUSED on Canada. They were even listening to a friggen call that a canadian athlete was making!

Anyways, boring for now. I'm sure it'll get interusting.
I think I'll watch it tonight, in hope of hearing he music of another screaming F1 car doing donuts.

Who cares if it doesn't represent China that much....it pollutes.
Hmm, so if the Opening Ceremony is supposed to represent the host country, then will the 2012 opening ceremony have hundreds of chavs yelling at each other, torching cars, mugging pensioners and robbing shops?

Although, for the 2008 closing ceremony, I am looking forward to Boris Johnston receiving the Olympic Flag Complete legend.
Really good women's football match in the second half between Germany and Nigeria now. And Germany is leading.
We won the women judo competition. Congratulations Alina Dumitru!

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG