The online racing simulator
Some wierd news, dunno what to make of it...
(57 posts, started )
What else can you do? His name is already Dick Willy Coxhead, theres nothing you can say that would be worse.
And the worst thing is these guys can't make bookings at a Resteraunt without being told to stop the prank calls.
Let's hope he never takes up horse racing/motorsports...imagine the commentary: "Mike Hunt has just fallen off, and is on the ground!!"

I'm sure it gets worse too
Dick Willy Cox coming up the rear.
some good ones people are coming up with now.

I didn't mean the parents should call them that, I would fell sorry for the child, I just meant I thought the registration officials shouldn't say yes or no on whether your child should have that name, imagine wanting to call your child Richard and they say no because your child would be dick for the whole of his life.
Ah, it's a girl...Kids have been called Jesus no problem, I was wondering why Elvis was an issue lol
Quote from Bladerunner :People who saddle their kids with stupid names ought to be sectioned under the mental health act...I mean, what twat would call their kids "Brooklyn", "Romeo" and "Cruze"?

Seriously though, spare a thought for some of my work colleagues, their REAL names are:

Mike Hunt and Wayne King!!

I went to college with a Rupert Bear. Strangely my mother was next to his parents when she squatted me out and supposedly all the medical staff where trying to get her to reconsider.

I suppose it'd be as bad as my mother naming two of my sisters what she wanted to, Holly and Rose, which isn't such a bad thing, but my surname is Bush. Picture that.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
I suppose it'd be as bad as my mother naming two of my sisters what she wanted to, Holly and Rose, which isn't such a bad thing, but my surname is Bush. Picture that.

Dont worry about it George W. it could be worse...

oops, my bad, I see it already is!
Quote from Bladerunner :Dont worry about it George W. it could be worse...

oops, my bad, I see it already is!

I'll be Private Bush when I enter the Army, so I can take a few prods in the ribs, otherwise I'd go nuts.
i remember reading in the paper someone named their child "tulula does the hula from hawai - smith"
and another name iv heard is "peekaboo - street"
I AM NOT JOKING
Quote from hannah :i remember reading in the paper someone named their child "tulula does the hula from hawai - smith"
and another name iv heard is "peekaboo - street"
I AM NOT JOKING

Quote from Link from FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!!!! :A judge has attacked a bizarre trend in New Zealand for giving children strange names as he made a nine-year-old called Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii a ward of court.

Family Court Judge Rob Murfitt listed a series of unfortunate names that he said were embarrassing or made children seem foolish among their peers.

Helps to READ the threads and stuff
hmm, wonder if i called my child rick astley.... Nah, im sure Fang has that covered....
oops im going blind now
Quote from sam93 :The names are weird but why should registration officials be able to stop people kids from being called this, I think it should be the parents choice if the child can be called say Sex Fruit or not, not the registration officials, they shouldn't really have a say in what you call your child.

Seriously, you think the kid deserves to have the piss taken out of him DAILY, for his parents stupidity? They should be able to outlaw fake names like that. I mean seriously..
#42 - Jakg
Hey - there are a few real (and natural) wayne kings and dwain pipes round here!
Wow, this is a sad day for the Mike Hunts of the world....
[/rant] Yet again people reply to threads without reading the previous posts...more so when a thread extends over more than one page!
They then go and make "Witty" remarks, without realising that such remarks have already been made earlier in the thread!
[/rant]

( I am in grumpy old man mode today, had a bitch of a day at work..bloody tourists!:really
Quote from Bladerunner :[/rant] Yet again people reply to threads without reading the previous posts...more so when a thread extends over more than one page!
They then go and make "Witty" remarks, without realising that such remarks have already been made earlier in the thread!
[/rant]

( I am in grumpy old man mode today, had a bitch of a day at work..bloody tourists!:really

Just cos I said it better.
[quote=Gener_AL (UK);875364]"judge not, let thee be judged thyself"

that's quite a strange name...
Call your child Nobody in honor of Jackie Chan...

I had a workmate who let his flatmates decide about his daughters name(s). Everyone could choose one, no matter which. So now she is called Semin Saskia Zelda Juliana (even tho only on paper, her parents just call her Semin):banghead:

btw Zelda is a normal german name, shortform of Griselda
Quote from ACCAkut :Call your child Nobody in honor of Jackie Chan...

... or in honor of:

Nemo the fish.
Captain Nemo.
Odysseus.

Or best of all so the world can turn black and white and you can be called a "stupid ****ing white man" every 10 minutes while an electric guitar wails in the background.
And to bring us back to the newest developments on on height reduction:

http://www.reuters.com/article ... News/idUSL315665320080803

Quote :
A 31-year-old Greek beheaded his girlfriend and carried her head round the popular tourist island of Santorini before he was arrested, police said on Sunday.

[...]

The man knifed a policeman who tried to arrest him, stole a police car and crashed into a motorcycle injuring two women, before police ended his escape by ramming the car.

See Canada? That's the way it's done. Word has it he stole the police car by throwing the head in it which scared the policemen out of the car. And he also beheaded his gf's dog.
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik : double
greeks are practical like that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG