The online racing simulator
Some wierd news, dunno what to make of it...
(57 posts, started )
Some wierd news, dunno what to make of it...
Click for article

I mean...calling your kid 'Sex Fruit'....parents must have some sort of mental problem...
"judge not, let thee be judged thyself"

and tbh , the name is quite logical. I'd say society has the problem.
Quote :This is not the first time that New Zealand authorities have had to intervene over a bizarre baby name. In August 2007, Pat and Sheena Wheaton were told by government officials that they couldn’t name their baby 4Real as it contained a digit. The couple simply reconsidered and re-named their child Superman.

I see...let us not go to NZ. 'Tis a silly place
yo yo yo ma name iz Number 16 Bus Shelter dont fawk with me ill break yo neck eh
Quote :In August 2007, Pat and Sheena Wheaton were told by government officials that they couldn’t name their baby 4Real as it contained a digit. The couple simply reconsidered and re-named their child Superman.

Lol!

i am gonna name myn Ellefess
#8 - sam93
The names are weird but why should registration officials be able to stop people kids from being called this, I think it should be the parents choice if the child can be called say Sex Fruit or not, not the registration officials, they shouldn't really have a say in what you call your child.
#9 - Jakg
...but at the same time one of the most important identifiers about you, your name, is the one thing you can't decide...
you can change it afterwards, atleast here in Belgium you can

They can't really call them whatever they like, would you like to be called "Number 16 Bus Shelter" for the rest of your life? As a baby, you obviously have no opinion on your name, so I think authorities should definitely draw a line somewhere. Why was Elvis rejected though? It's not as bad as Superman in all fairness
Teacher: "Ok class, now all one by one we'll tell our names.
(when the unlucky funny named kid comes up): "My name is Iwasanaccidentbutgotraised.
People who saddle their kids with stupid names ought to be sectioned under the mental health act...I mean, what twat would call their kids "Brooklyn", "Romeo" and "Cruze"?

Seriously though, spare a thought for some of my work colleagues, their REAL names are:

Mike Hunt and Wayne King!!
Giving your child a deliberately stupid name is just cruel, you can give them an exotic name or a wierd one like Apple, but calling them Twisty Poi, Sex Fruit or Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii is just mental...but really funny for everyone except the child.
Quote from Riders Motion :yo yo yo ma name iz Number 16 Bus Shelter dont fawk with me ill break yo neck eh

I wonder if that is where the child was conceived
#16 - aoun
How is it ok to name kids bazzare names? Some you can let go, but Sex fruit?

Ok, imagine an F1 race, or soccer match on tv, do you really think they can keep saying "SEX FRUIT SCORES!!!" or "Sex fruit passes fish and chips on the inside, BUT WAIT!!!! SUPERMAN PASSES THEM STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE WHILE 4REAL is loosing the pack.

They would get teased in school. Having the name sex fruit, do you really think someone would hire them to work. Name Tag: Sex Fruit. ??

What if the kid wants to grow up being president of a country and becomes very well suited for it. President Fish and Chips?

If you think its up to the parents, it is, but at the same time, common sense.

IMO, its true, they should name their kids whatever they want, but the fact is, you cant in this world today.
You mean like President Douchebag.
#18 - aoun
Exactly, or his opponent Senator Date Rape.
Quote :Giving your child a deliberately stupid name is just cruel, you can give them an exotic name or a wierd one like Apple, but calling them Twisty Poi, Sex Fruit or Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii is just mental...but really funny for everyone except the child.

I agree, it's not fair at all on the kid. That's what nicknames are for anyway, to give you that bizarre name later on in life, again not chosen by you, but that's beside the point.

Heh, imagine kids of the (not too distant) future...

Real name - Number 16 bus shelter
Nickname - Mike.

Quote from Bladerunner :Mike Hunt and Wayne King!!

Now that is just cruel... and hilarious. My old guidance councellor's husband's name was "Harry Dick." A little more conspicuous than 'Wayne King' so not as funny, but just as unfortunate.

..I still laugh about that.
#21 - aoun
Dont forget Terry Wrist and Al Kider.
Can't wait to see a Scawen Eric Victor van Baileyroberts-Vlaardingen.
My sister's BF's surname is Perkins, so we joke that their kids will be called Dorothy and Travis

But she's blonde - I wouldn't be surprised if she did
#25 - robt
we once had a science teacher called Richard William Coxhead...............yet nobody ever took the mickey out of his name, i think the kids had pity for him

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG