The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :That's better

o GOD~ so good ~thank you!i love you...!
Quote from DGCNYO :i love you...!

I think he likes it.
ok
here the new new FZ skin of my new drift team... can someone is kind to render this? thank you
Attached images
FZ5_dF.jpg
it doesn t have good size of picture 1024x1024 is ok
oh it has to be 1024 X 1024 can't it be 2048 X 2048?
Well, I guess someone else os on your case, but I had a bit of spare time so... Here ya go.
Attached images
LFSDRIFTER.jpg
thank you very much sir! very nice
Could someone do one or more of these please?
tall order but would be appreciated
Attached images
FO8_norvikings.jpg
FOX_Norvikings.jpg
FXR_norvikings.jpg
XFR_Norvikings.jpg
Quote from Righteous :Well, I guess someone else os on your case, but I had a bit of spare time so... Here ya go.

What's up with the rims?illepall
You mesh-smoothed them or something?
norway fo8
Attached images
norway.jpg
Quote from Priitmek :What's up with the rims?illepall
You mesh-smoothed them or something?

Obviously yes.
Ty,sir...anyone want to "take on" the other skins in my previous post?
Quote from Righteous :norway fo8

Man thats cool
can smbdy render this 2 skins pls ?
Attached images
XFR_madcroc2.jpg
FO8_PerG.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :Ty,sir...anyone want to "take on" the other skins in my previous post?

I will do the XFR for you
Quote from Righteous :I will do the XFR for you

sweetness
I know that a lot of hard work has gone in to many of the skins in this post 9my congrats to all), and that mine are most possible the worst of the bunch, however, is soemeone was able to render it for me I would gladly grovel at their feet.

I would be real keen to have as a desktop

Many Many thanks
Attached images
FO8_van.jpg
FOX_vanirl.jpg
Those skins will look terrible rendered. You need to imrove the resolution of the logos and lines - anti-alaising would help on the vector lines...

Also, a little colour never hurt anyone, and would make the cars look a lot better... Not sure how long you spent doing those skins, or what software you're using, but another couple of hours on it would be a big bonus...
Quote from tristancliffe :Those skins will look terrible rendered. You need to imrove the resolution of the logos and lines - anti-alaising would help on the vector lines...
Also, a little colour never hurt anyone, and would make the cars look a lot better... Not sure how long you spent doing those skins, or what software you're using, but another couple of hours on it would be a big bonus...

Like I said, there a miserable attempt when compared to all those other fine samples I can see. I did them in "paint" as it is the only bit of software that I got and to be honest was not even sure what I was doing.
Terrible or not, if someone is willing to do it I would be grateful or indeed if someone can give me tips on making skins that would be good also
I was also looking for a “simple” look in the whole skin and did not want any flashy adverts or anything like that
You can get "The GIMP"... It's a free, open-source program, almost as powerful as these commercial ones, when used right... I use it for all my skins...
Quote from bbman :You can get "The GIMP"... It's a free, open-source program, almost as powerful as these commercial ones, when used right... I use it for all my skins...

Bear in mnd that I am an bit if a dumb ass when it comes to computer stuff and to be honest the poor atempt in paint was complicated for me
Can someone post plain skins preferibly in blue
@vanirl: Yeah, you have to learn to use a graphics program... But you'll have to if you want renders of your skin to be of any quality...

Quote from nicolson10 :Can someone post plain skins preferibly in blue

For a plain blue just make a new image of 1024x1024 and paint it all blue... Done... But I think it would be better to take the default skin (which is plain white) and play with the colour-sliders in the game itself, if you just want a blue skin...
Quote from bbman :@vanirl: Yeah, you have to learn to use a graphics program... But you'll have to if you want renders of your skin to be of any quality...

While I know that you may well be right I'm afraid that I have not got the time or the know how to get into such activities. All I was looking for (hoping for really), was that someone would be prepared to render the attempt that I have made and that I could then stick it up as a background on my desktop.
I very much appreciate that guys with your kind of skills and expertise may well be put off by my feeble attempts (and may well be annoyed at such a miserable attempt), but I just thought I would give the request a go.
I haven’t a clue where or how to start to make things any better even if I had the time and yes I know it is asking a lot for someone to give of their time

So, if any one is willing ?????
you could always try some free photoshop tutorials, you can find a sh**load on google. Most of them are really easy, and only take like 3-4 mins to complete...

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG