The online racing simulator
2008 Laguna Seca MotoGP
(74 posts, started )
Quote from Mustafur :Stoner seems to be the equlivent of Alonso in motoGP, but he does have skill, hes riding style suits perfectly to the Ducati.

Press 1: Eject Mustafur to New Zealand
Press 2: Eject Mustafur to Great Britain
Press 3: Eject Mustafur anywhere but Australia for being
Un-Australian

Quote from Mustafur :Stoner seems to be the equlivent of Alonso in motoGP, but he does have skill, hes riding style suits perfectly to the Ducati.

Alonso's vain and pompous, Stoner's just immature.
Lets see how hayden does on a Ducati for next year, I have an inkling he will give stoner a run for his money.
Why would they want Hayden? He has proved he is not suited to the 800cc bikes, and has been totally out performed by his team mate. I couldn't get a video of the Eurosport coverage either, because Eurosport is the worst channel in the world, they never have the right programs on, they tell you one thing is on at 10pm, then decide to cancel that for a selection of shitting ones they have in the archine instead. I really don't know how Eurosport expects to get decent viewing figures if they consistently alter their schedule without telling anyone.
Why?, because he is a similar rider to Stoner, both come from a MotoX background, I reckon Hayden could tame the Duke.
If Gibernau wants to come back then he will get the seat, because he already tamed the bike, he only retired because of his injuries, he would probably be less risky than Hayden.
My personal take is, Sete will run the rest of the season, Melandri will be dropped in the summer break, and someone else will be with them for next season, possibly Hayden
I reckon of the people that could possibly ride the Ducati next year Hayden has the style and temprament that seems most suited to the Ducati. Let's face it, he cant be much worse than marco, and there is every chance he will fare better on a bike that isnt built for the frame of Pedrosa.

Not Saying its a certainty but i would love to see him give it a go.
Hayden to ducati? why would they want him (apart from that he'll be cheap lol) Dovizioso the rookie has shown him up more than once he would be a much more logical choice for Ducati?
I think Honda will have first dibs on him though.
Very true but im sure ducati will be able to tempt him $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The thing about the ducati is you can't look at a riders performance on other bikes. For example Stoner sucked on a honda and melandri was a race winner. So the ducati is a bike where it's down to the riders style more than skill. I feel for Melandri, wasted a season imo. He needs to be on a yamaha or something next season if he can get a ride. His phillip island dori is still one of my fav moto GP moments.
I'm sure Valentino would love Melandri to race alongside him, but he didn't want Edwards to leave because they are good friends and worked well together. Lorenzo is Yamaha's replacement for when Rossi decides to retire. I would like to see Melandri back at the front of the grid where he belongs.
#64 - JCTK
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lorenzo is Yamaha's replacement for when Rossi decides to retire.

only if he hasn't seriously hurt himself by then...
Missed out on going to this race because I had to go to a wedding
Quote from Breizh :Alonso's vain and pompous, Stoner's just immature.

He is 23 , i think he handles himself pretty well for being so young.Like alot of these guys they have done nothing but race since age 14 , being in that bubble and having your ego boosted continually its probably very hard to gracious when you beleive you have been wronged.

I see people make a bigger deal about being punted off at Blackwood T1, its just Rossi and Stoner etc etc have a bigger audience...
imo brings more flair to the sport and some history.
Quote from BenjiMC :The thing about the ducati is you can't look at a riders performance on other bikes. For example Stoner sucked on a honda and melandri was a race winner. So the ducati is a bike where it's down to the riders style more than skill. I feel for Melandri, wasted a season imo. He needs to be on a yamaha or something next season if he can get a ride. His phillip island dori is still one of my fav moto GP moments.

Using that theory it could be the Honda required style and the duke required skill, its not possible to tell.

and in 06 Stoner used a 1 bike team with little budget and still managed to stay in the top 10 consistantly(even if he fell off his bike a few too many times)so you can't compare him to say a factory works rider.
Racing drivers and ego, it goes with the territory, simulated or real, personally, I get worried when they don't get animated when they lose, like Melandri, he doesn't seem to give a crap.

Vale ain't much better, seen him throw a strop many times.
Never seen Valentino throw a strop before, he has punched Biaggi for trying to kill him and pushing his friend, and he has critized his team and pushed to get what he thinks he needs to win championships, but I've never seen him cry about something small. Melandri just seems to be really dissapointed in Ducati, and seems really down in the dumps about wasting a year there, probably cares too much about it and is letting it get him down.
Haha.
Quote from andybarsblade :And i hope for his sake he learns how to loose graciously otherwise we could see Rossi getting under Casey's skin Sete style

Great race today (not for stoner) for rossi, marco, west, capirossi & elias. i think today showed for certain that rossi made the right move with bridgestone
Oh, definetly.

2008 Laguna Seca MotoGP
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG