The online racing simulator
DC retires
(37 posts, started )
DC retires
Well thats it, after this season Coulthard will retire from F1 racing. Story Link

So now Crashard is out, who is left in F1 to random crash into walls and cars.
#2 - Bean0
Hopefully BBC will ask him about being involved in their revamped GP coverage.
Probably about right time to hang it up for DC. One of my favorites and definately most committed guys out there, but F1 is young man's game. Hope he stays in racing, or at least enjoys his days post-F1.
YAY! he was useless crap anyway .
Barichello to go, then we'll be completely in the next era.
with that money saved, more responsabilities = retire
#8 - Dac
i like DC. hes a very british driver and some of his remarks are well funny.

on a side note id like to see Hamilton put in one of the Honda's and see him work his way up like all the rest did. i think the media have bigged him up so much that people are expecting from him what he doesnt have (but will almost certainly have one day!). i just dont like how hes been spoonfed into a top car when others have had to fight for their seats in a much lesser car.
Shame. He's one of the more colourful characters in F1.

Suprised he's quitting at the end of this year actually. Red Bull must've told him they weren't renewing his contract, because if I was DC with the new aero regs coming in next season I'd be stoked about what Adrian Newey could do to get the drop on the competition.
Finally, and end to the constant moaning about everyone else and driver safety! Vettel to Red Bull next year???
Wouldn't be surprised to see Heikki take his seat.
#12 - JJ72
hmmmm ummmmm .......bring back sato.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Crashmilton?

C'mon, Slamilton is much more obvious .

Anyhow, it feels somewhat bittersweet for me. He's one of the few real characters in F1 at the moment, but everyone has to go at some point and he's had a long run of it.
#14 - MR_B
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Wouldn't be surprised to see Heikki take his seat.

rofl, you do realise Mclaren are very happy with Heikki and won't give him away.
Will he go to the Nascar? Or maybe DTM?

Quote from JJ72 :hmmmm ummmmm .......bring back sato.

+1
Quote from MR_B :rofl, you do realise Mclaren are very happy with Heikki and won't give him away.

He hasn't exactly been inspiring this season.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Will he go to the Nascar? Or maybe DTM?

+1

Hah, he was at a Nascar race not too long ago, can't remember which one it was though. I just remember him getting interviewed before the race on SPEED I think.
DC will be missed.
#20 - Dru
Quote from DeadWolfBones :He hasn't exactly been inspiring this season.

Have you actually been watching any races this year - or are you only looking at the championship points table?
He will be missed.The big "old" guys all leaving f1 hmm
Louise Goodman: DC, not the best way to end a grand prix, has the bad weather ruined your weekend?
DC: Well, I prefer it when you interview me wearing a T-shirt.

Supported him since I started watching F1, shame to see him go but it's probably about time.

Where will we get our humour from now? Modern drivers are too well trained when talking to the press...
#24 - wien
Aw shucks. Now who's going to beat multicoloured shite out of Massa? He'll be missed for sure.
Quote from Mattesa :Barichello to go, then we'll be completely in the next era.

Dont forget Trulli

DC retires
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG