The online racing simulator
DC retires
(37 posts, started )
I'll miss him. I always loved to call him Lockjaw.
Christ he is a bloody lucky man. I never knew he was involved in a plane crash.
Sad, because he was really good with McLaren with Hakkinen. Now he causes lot of accidents, he's tired... Too old, need to go. That's it.
One of my favourite drivers, the Mighty Chin.

He'll be missed. The old guard is slowly fading away. Next up is Barrichello.
Quote from Dru :Have you actually been watching any races this year - or are you only looking at the championship points table?

Of course I have.
I do suppose Heidfeld would be a more likely replacement candidate, though.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I do suppose Heidfeld would be a more likely replacement candidate, though.

I think with Redbulls rise of from and there 1st class design team, they will convince Vettel to sign up(allthough if i was horner i would replace DC with vettel after this GP).

With Vettel and Webber in the team rekon they could garrentee 4th spot and probably catch up to BMW.
#33 - JJ72
I don't think BMW will ditch heifield yet, he did some solid job when the team weren't competitive and you can't find a quicker german right now. (timo glock MAYBE)
Quote from JJ72 :I don't think BMW will ditch heifield yet, he did some solid job when the team weren't competitive and you can't find a quicker german right now. (timo glock MAYBE)

yeah i would agree, for BMW to ditch him now would be slack for what he did in 07, in that year he was basically the entire team as himself.

The weird thing is he will probably score less this year when the car is actually faster, unless he can start to string some results together.
Quote from JJ72 :I don't think BMW will ditch heifield yet, he did some solid job when the team weren't competitive and you can't find a quicker german right now. (timo glock MAYBE)

I'd wager Sebastian Vettel will be quicker in the same car when 2009 comes.
Quote from samjh :I'd wager Sebastian Vettel will be quicker in the same car when 2009 comes.

I would wager his chances agianst kubica as well
Boooooooo!!

Lets hope he comes back with some sort of TV role. The boys got a fair line in patter

Thanks for all the good time DC!

DC retires
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG