The online racing simulator
Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one of them is the ultimate off-road machine

Closed since :
The Jeep
The HUMMER
I want to vote the hummer, just to fuel the fire...but I'd rather vote for a fiat 127 for offroading. Excellent poll btw
Quote : Originally posted by G!Nho
:doh:

and G!NhO likes jeeps.
Quote from Jakg :LOL.

Your an idiot.

A Jeep or a Hummer on road tyres are gonna be shit off-road. At the end of the day any "SUV" is a jumped-up estate car. Sure, some, like the Range Rover, Disco and the Hummer (sort of) have some 4WD ability, but if you really want to go mud-plugging you'll have to get something like a UNIMOG or a Defender that's been modded.

no defender will go through this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... DO7EY&feature=related
Bowler Nemesis
Quote from BAMBO : This is the best off-roader period:
"insert pic off flying monster truck here"

dont think so, (better read carefully now bambo, im gonna write something constructive, btw: still no thread about me yet, what takes you so long)

- by the time you got into rough terrain with that, you will have ran out of fuel, lets hope the fuel tanker has better offroad capabilities than a hummer
- because of its portal axles the unimog still has more "effective" ground clearance
Quote from BAMBO :Let me put it this way.........you're wrong!

OK I don't understand why you open a poll when obviously you know the Hummer is the allmighty offroad vehicle and everyone else that has a different opinion is wrong according to you..
Quote from G!NhO :dude you are making yourself look like an absolute ****ing retard!

Now you want to make it personal, well I won't do it because your just a Jeep fan and I'm a Hummer fan , actually why did I even bother discussing this with you?Go post somewhere else.
Quote from Jakg :LOL.

Your an idiot.

A Jeep or a Hummer on road tyres are gonna be shit off-road. At the end of the day any "SUV" is a jumped-up estate car. Sure, some, like the Range Rover, Disco and the Hummer (sort of) have some 4WD ability, but if you really want to go mud-plugging you'll have to get something like a UNIMOG or a Defender that's been modded.

sorry for the double post

something like this?
Quote from Jakg :Give my mate enough cash and i'm sure he'd find a way...

yeye, you will need some real V8 power to go through this
so if we vote, we're either with you, or jeep-fans? I dodged that bullet
Quote from BAMBO :Now you want to make it personal, well I won't do it because your just a Jeep fan, actually why did I even bother discussing this with you?Go post somewhere else.

haha you are giving up arnt ya
ginho look at this and weep

Quote from Luke.S :ginho look at this and weep

yeah so? thats just someone who crashed a jeep
got nothing to do with offroad
So, we've got:

The OP - He loves Hummers. He makes a poll purely so he can say the pwn. A fanboy.

G!NhO - He loves Jeeps. Like the OP, but not such a massive retard.

Everyone else who thinks that this thread is useless.

I was thinking of one of these, Luke...

Quote from G!NhO :haha you are giving up arnt ya

No, I'm prooving that I'm a better man.
What an attrocious waste of forum space. No objective options in the poll, just some stupid excuse to pick a fight. We've had quite enough of that for now. And for the future, too. If you have any more plans to start any similar threads and/or polls, DON'T.

Thread closed per OP request.
This thread is closed

Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG