The online racing simulator
Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one of them is the ultimate off-road machine

Closed since :
The Jeep
The HUMMER
Quote from speedway :btw: that poll isnt stupid enough yet, how about:

Which ultimate offroader would you take after you married Sabine Schmitz who just recently dumped the stig in his brand new pink overall?

seriously bambo, how can you always come up with such silly stuff

What about: "Is Speedway gonna say something informative or will he act in a foolish manor?" thread
id wish i could find that video of a hummer failing on an incline that a panda 4x4 does without even trying
Quote from SamH :The Hummer is to genuine off-roading, what WWF is to genuine sport.

can you close this thread as it is pointless
Close it! It looks like people can't separate a true off-roader from a barbie car wannabe .
BAMBO you should give up
Quote from BAMBO :What about: "Is Speedway gonna say something informative or will he act in a foolish manor?" thread

yes, i was trying to imply that neither of the suggested cars is ultimate offroad machine, unlike an unimog or anything else that was built for loose ground

btw: an H1 weights over 3,5tonnes, and is thus (in germany at least) not a car anymore, but a real truck

so why does that count but not the unimog?

let me answer it for you: because it would destroy your ideology of the hummer being the "bestest" offroader ever built, additionally so far you managed to ignore all the arguments and opponions against the hummer or turned them down on "driver" or facts being faked

all what i just wrote was in my last posts as well, even though way more subtle
Quote from BAMBO : "Is Speedway gonna say something informative or will he act in a foolish manor?"

btw: i would love to see you open a thread like that
This will be the Barbie on Safary car for sure
Attached images
BARBIE JEEP.jpg
Quote from speedway :yes, i was trying to imply that neither of the suggested cars is ultimate offroad machine, unlike an unimog or anything else that was built for loose ground

btw: an H1 weights over 3,5tonnes, and is thus (in germany at least) not a car anymore, but a real truck

so why does that count but not the unimog?

let me answer it for you: because it would destroy your ideology of the hummer being the "bestest" offroader ever built, additionally so far you managed to ignore all the arguments and opponions against the hummer or turned them down on "driver" or facts being faked

all what i just wrote was in my last posts as well, even though way more subtle

Your country may consider the H1 a truck but for all the other countrys in this world the H1 is a SUV. And what more proof can you want, i shown you a bloody car show where the Hummer and all the other cars drove on the same course in the same manor and lost.
some fairly useless threads lately, with apollo1600 being awake and all, but this one is right along side some of his best.
Quote from morpha :

haha posted the same

and he just cant give up how sad
and he wont reply on these pictures
#90 - Jakg
Why ask which is better when nothing anyone says will change your mind about the Hummer?
the fact is, the best off roading 4x4 is a landrover

series 1, 2, 3 and defenders will go anywhere

best 4x4xfar
Quote from BAMBO :Excepting the pink color, I like it because it's a real off-road tunned Hummer, and it doesn't look more ridiculous then a tunned Jeep.

ITS A REAL OFFROADER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, COME ON DUDE LOOK AT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BREAK DOWN AT THE FIRST BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude do you even know anything about offroad? ever been offroad?

PS please close this rediculous thread from this rediculous man
Oh and by the way Speedway if u want to count the unimog as well then I also must tell you that it's not the best off-roader, not close by a mile. This is the best off-roader period:
Attached images
THE BEST OFF-ROADER by a mile.jpg
Quote from BAMBO :Oh and by the way Speedway if u want to count the unimog as well then I also must tell you that it's not the best off-roader, not close by a mile. This is the best off-roader period:

dude you are making yourself look like an absolute ****ing retard!
I voted hummer cause they look most like a hilux.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
FOUR pages?

:faint2:
#99 - Jakg
Quote from BAMBO :Oh and by the way Speedway if u want to count the unimog as well then I also must tell you that it's not the best off-roader, not close by a mile. This is the best off-roader period:

LOL.

Your an idiot.

A Jeep or a Hummer on road tyres are gonna be shit off-road. At the end of the day any "SUV" is a jumped-up estate car. Sure, some, like the Range Rover, Disco and the Hummer (sort of) have some 4WD ability, but if you really want to go mud-plugging you'll have to get something like a UNIMOG or a Defender that's been modded.
Quote from BAMBO :Look who's talking, i've been off-roading but not in a 4x4 in a buggy.Cheaper then a Jeep by far and a better off-roader.

LOOOOOOL, i still think you are stupid :doh:
This thread is closed

Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG