Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one of them is the ultimate off-road machine

Closed since :
The Jeep
The HUMMER
#1 - BAMBO
Hummer vs Jeep
As we all know, the top off-road contenders are the Jeep and the Hummer.Some of you may say that the Hummer is a gas guzler and you are absolutely....................correct.But don't judge the Hummer on that. Aparentely the world's most popular hybrid, the Toyota Prius, is more polluting then a Land Rover because they have to ship it around the world to be build but that's another story. Now remember, judge the cars ONLY for they're OFF-ROAD ABILITY!

I ,prefering the Hummer, decided to show you this before you vote: http://video.google.com/videop ... ei=POJnSOe6I4Hm2QKW_eCaDQ
i would vote for UNIMOG
#3 - Jakg
Which Hummer?

The H3 is shit, the H2 is bad and the H1 is almost acceptable.
Rangerover
#5 - wien
Meh. If it doesn't have belts, it's not an off-road vehicle.
#6 - BAMBO
The Unimog doesn't count because it's literally a truck .Jakg ,I can't blame you, I don't like the H3 as well, they say it's a car for they're female customers so take it easy .
Quote from Jakg :Which Hummer?

The H3 is shit, the H2 is bad and the H1 is almost acceptable.

Exactly, although that pretty much goes for the newer Jeeps as well I'm afraid
I vote for the Hilux
#8 - wien
The H2 is absolutely hopeless off road. It's running on the same platform as the Chevrolet Tahoe for crying out loud. It's only good for moving rappers and housewives around the city.
#9 - BAMBO
Hilux is rubish, it can't go where the Hummers go, actually not even a heavy modified Jeep can't go were standard H1 and H2s go.
Quote from wien :The H2 is absolutely hopeless off road. It's running on the same platform as the Chevrolet Tahoe for crying out loud. It's only good for moving rappers and housewives around the city.

Are you blind, I've just posted a video about it's off-road ability.Watch it before you post something.So what if it has the same platform as the Chevy Tahoe, it gest the job done.
you might wanna watch the top gear polar special, and then repeat your last statement

edit: the one before your last one
#12 - Jakg
Either an old Discovery or a Defender - my friends got one (which his Dad uses for off-roading), it can go where a Range Rover can't even when only in 2WD mode...
The Hilux got to the north-pole, beat that
H2 is not bad, show me another off-roader (excepting it's big brother , the H1) that can do what it's doing.
Quote from BAMBO :H2 is not bad, show me another off-roader (excepting it's big brother , the H1) that can do what it's doing.

...stubborn as a mule
If you tune a Hummer to that level it will just smoke it without braking a drop of sweat. We are talking here about standard cars.
#17 - Jakg

One of those?
#18 - wien
Nothing in that video is even remotely impressive (especially not the rampant fanboyism). Throw some mud or snow into the mix and watch your H2 bog down like the road car it is.
ok let me put it like this, hummer is just an overrated, underpowered, hollywood rapper's/pimp my ride truck piece of crap, and jeep is just a great offroad vehicle

mods please close this thread, because there are a billion of em.
I won't vote cause both cars sucks... ALL american cars suck... they are overweighted and totally useless @ offroad. Put Range Rover or Land Rover to the list, then you will get my vote.
all i saw in your vids was jeep drivers who didnt know what they were doing

touchè?
This thread is closed

Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG