The online racing simulator
Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one of them is the ultimate off-road machine

Closed since :
The Jeep
The HUMMER
Quote from BAMBO :LOL actually it's tammed.it's turned from a Rottweiler to a pudel

yeah yeah, are you just stupid or do you really mean that?
Quote from G!NhO :yeah yeah, are you just stupid or do you really mean that?

It was a joke, relax!
Quote from BAMBO :Blah Blah that's amateur Off-Roading, show me a car journalist video were the Hummer is beaten by a Jeep

well the amateur videos are by the people that own these hummers, thats real life. and not made by fake journalists that twist all facts
Quote from G!NhO :changed it to something nicer

I'll join the Alina Vacariu avatar club
Quote from G!NhO :well the amateur videos are by the people that own these hummers, thats real life. and not made by fake journalists that twist all facts

Actually real people twist the facts because they are just amateurs that are not ready to drive the vehicles to they're full capacity. Those "fake" journalist are professionals that show you what is real and what can be more real then driving the Hummer and the other off-roaders on a test course ?
Quote from BAMBO :Blah Blah that's amateur Off-Roading

lmao...wheres the difference to your vids then?
Quote from BAMBO :Actually real people twist the facts because they are just amateurs that are not ready to drive the vehicles to they're full capacity. Those "fake" journalist are professionals that show you reallity my friend.

judging by that video with the (specially made) hummer track it wasn't fair "my friend"
I've just come back from Tank Fest '08, so tbh couldn't really give a shit about the performance of 4x4s.

Just thought I'd drop in to say that, and also that outright ignorance is causing pretty much any car thread in OT to fall to pieces.
Quote from pb32000 :Just thought I'd drop in to say that, and also that outright ignorance is causing pretty much any car thread in OT to fall to pieces.

Because everyones opinion is wrong, for some reason.
#66 - Dac
we used to have a RR sport. was a nice motor. we now have a Rav4 and it too is nice. my mate used to have a Jeep Cheroke. didnt like it much, felt a bit too agricultural.

Hummer i dont like at all. the old one is a mini tank and should stay in the army, the others are just converted american poo.
Quote from G!NhO :thats a nice one

Thanks again, gotta spam some more and post on this page so I can see it
Quote from morpha :Thanks again, gotta spam some more and post on this page so I can see it

HAHA :bewarespaand then :lovies:
Quote from G!NhO :judging by that video with the (specially made) hummer track it wasn't fair "my friend"

It wasn't specially made for the Hummer. it said GM not Hummer. So it was also made for the Chevy's "buddy".
Quote from BAMBO :It wasn't specially made for the Hummer. it said GM not Hummer. So it was also made for the Chevy's "buddy".

no chevrolet would be able to drive that (special made hummer track) ""PAL"

BIG HUGE EDIT: go and look at the poll
Quote from G!NhO :no chevrolet yould fit in there ""PAL"

You could fit a Tahoe in there "CHUM"
Quote from BAMBO :You could fit a Tahoe in there "CHUM"

i dont think so "cant think of something right now"
btw: that poll isnt stupid enough yet, how about:

Which ultimate offroader would you take after you married Sabine Schmitz who just recently dumped the stig in his brand new pink overall?

seriously bambo, how can you always come up with such silly stuff
Well the Tahoe would handle the course better then that Jeep "MATE"
#75 - SamH
The Hummer is to genuine off-roading, what WWF is to genuine sport. Shrug
This thread is closed

Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG