The online racing simulator
Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one of them is the ultimate off-road machine

Closed since :
The Jeep
The HUMMER
#26 - wien
Quote from BAMBO :H2 is not bad, show me another off-roader (excepting it's big brother , the H1) that can do what it's doing.

Here's one Hägglund's BV206. (That's me driving BTW)
Quote from BAMBO :Let me put it this way.........you're wrong! all I saw was a stock H1 beaten by a Jeep that took another route and a heavily modified Liberty.

ok.................the jeep beaten a H1, h1 is the best hummer.....right.............so it was beaten by a cherokee so the hummer is crap (underpower crap).............Jeeps are modifieble, hummers arent.............yeah ok they are but you get something like this http://www.xcars.ru/gallery/al ... ru_hummer_h2_tuning_3.jpg
Quote from BAMBO :Let me put it this way.........you're wrong! i just watched how a stock H1 was beaten by a Jeep that took another route and a heavily modified Liberty.

Well then you hit the point that your video and that one is based on driver ability.
#30 - wien
Oh I see. It can't actually be good off road? Then H2 it is.
i aint even gonna reply at this anymore sorry its pointless
Old Jeeps are good offroad. New jeeps and all hummers suck.
Land Rover is the way to go.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Old Jeeps are good offroad. New jeeps and all hummers suck.

yeah ok i agree btw hummers are in a different price range so you cant compare them
#37 - wien
Quote from BAMBO :And I already shown you the H2 against all of it's opponents here it is again in case you've missed it

If you think anything shown in that video is even remotely impressive, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
I really hate both Jeep and Hummer, but Jeep is slightly more acceptable for me.

Unimog FTW!
If the Jeep is so good then it should defeat the Hummer. Wien I don't car if you're impressed you've just seen proof from car journalists that the Hummer can beat it's market rivals.
But it's not a Hummer, it's a Humvee
Quote from Rappa Z :Unimog FTW!

Hell yes.

Not only is it a decent truck, you could also go and plough a field with it if that took your fancy.
Quote from BAMBO :No it's not, that's just an off-road course designed to test all the 4x4 vehicles and if the Jeep is so good then it should defeat the Hummer.

the hummer is defeaten by all these rich ass ******* and rappers who pimp their rides
The Unimog is in another class but I'm not stupid, I realize the Unimog is the ultimate off-road machine but we are talking here about SUVs and the Hummer H2 has dodgy suspension because they decided to put independent for comfort, the H1 is bulletproof.
I'll say the Jeep because they look nicer, and they are more reliable than Hummers. But for some reason, I just don't really like SUV's, and no, It's not for the environment.

EDIT: ^Bored of your avatar already?
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
This thread is closed

Hummer vs Jeep
(120 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG