The online racing simulator
QUESTION:

Will I be able to run a MPR replay from y-22 with y-30?
I got a movie featuring the XFR and I'd like to use the new interiors - but the replay is a week old
Quote from Stigpt :Will I be able to run a MPR replay from y-22 with y-30?

No. Whenever a car model changes (even a very tiny amount), it alters the physics calculations. Pre-Y30 replays will not work (unless the replay contains only unaltered cars - the LX4, for instance).

Edit: I stand corrected. According to Scawen those replays will work, but may stutter.
The new interiors are awesome! Can't wait for the other ones to be refreshed too.
Quote from MrPDR :I am rly upset because i just used i think my last 2 unlocks im not sure, going TO y30 and seeing 34 servers (makes it almost pointless) and going BAK to Y24 and using another unlock, just to be on other servers with my friends
Im not using it, if it was compatible, or all servers went to Y30 then yeah.

other than that see ya when patch Y100000000000000 comes out ...

This is a test patch and you should read the release notes in the first post before installing it. It says clearly that it is an incompatible patch, and that an unlock is needed. And patch Z is coming next week.
Thats so beautiful devs! thanks again!:bowdown:

For the people here: STOP making stupid threads complaining about lfs,when they work hard every day,to make more awesomness game for us. thx
Yep, I think the driver/helmet models are one of the important things to update next, since u use it in any car. (and they're very low-res compared to the other things)

For the rest, XRR interior looks great, not sure about the new headlights. I also like the new FOX and XRT interior. Good job.
Awesome stuff, just checked out the new interiors and i'm impressed. I now await some uber high res textures from certain people.
just checked it out seems very nice! thx scawen and good luck wih future patches
This update is really f***ing awesome! I couldn't imagine that! Thank you so much !
Scawen, one minor thing; in the display menu it still says "FOX dashboard" but is actually the colour for all the new dashboards in the GTR cars.

My suggestion is either rename the label to make it clear more cars are affected, or add a separate colour slider for each of the affected cars
The XRR now has frontlights????? wow
Simply amazing. The XFR is great!
#88 - Don
perhaps a BUG:
reverse lights on XFR do have a strange colour (orange...should be white, i guess)
Excellent work fellas, feels and looks brilliant!

Just a quick question though: in the XRR I get negative turbo pressure when I'm idling. Is this supposed to be? It's at -13.8 in this shot:
Attached images
xrr_turbo.jpg
XRT became undrivable. Mirror is now at its best at the center of the windscreen and at worst on top of the dashboard???

I really cant drive with a mirror like that. It already was way to low but but it got worse now.
Quote from Scawen :
The rear suspension geometry was adjusted so the roll centre is a bit higher. This makes the roll centre a bit higher than the front suspension's roll centre, so the roll axis is inclined downwards to the front and this should improve the handling of the car. Also with the higher roll centre there is less body roll.

Ok that sounds good, although i dont fully understand it yet . Thanks for that.
Mm, I hope everyone understands that giving the XFR a sequential gearbox with ignition cut has made it considerably faster than UFR, so I'm hoping the UFR gets one too. Otherwise it's a bit unfair..
Okay,scawen you were talking about making a new CMX viewer,so it will be after Z patch?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :This is a test patch and you should read the release notes in the first post before installing it. It says clearly that it is an incompatible patch, and that an unlock is needed. And patch Z is coming next week.

yeah i read al that

and..O_O i had no idea Z is coming out in my life time :P haha
Uhm?

#96 - JEP
WOW!

That look's great.

very nice textures
not sure about the xfgs mirrors and the fox' rev counter but still very nice work and im glad that eric is alive after all

oh and yay for finally having steering columns
Attached images
steering.jpg
Quote :Awesome stuff, just checked out the new interiors and i'm impressed. I now await some uber high res textures from certain people.

I don't see why you'd want or need to go anymore high-res than the current textures. They're really fine.

I think I like the new FOX interior best. It's not as complex as some of the others of course, but it really does look very nice, very realistic.
And Scawen,would you be kind and tell me the XFG steering wheel texture name?,i like it but it looks plain
I find the last 2 lines (fuel and brake blance) of the new digi-dash very hard to read while driving, even with leaning forward.

EDIT: I mean the xrr style ones
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG